Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82909192
Results 1,821 to 1,837 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'll reply in there

2. The Following User Says Thank You to roneraven For This Useful Post:

toyvan (12-20-2010)

Guys,

Please help! No matter what i do, i can not get the icons to orbify!!! I had tried everything ToyVan said to do from SSH the file into the phone to ifile and delete the cashe to iwipe...nothing works! What am i doing wrong here? I just need those cool rounded orb like everyone else, mine is squared! Please help. I have iphone4 with original OS.

Quote Originally Posted by johnathanknt View Post
    Guys,

Please help! No matter what i do, i can not get the icons to orbify!!! I had tried everything ToyVan said to do from SSH the file into the phone to ifile and delete the cashe to iwipe...nothing works! What am i doing wrong here? I just need those cool rounded orb like everyone else, mine is squared! Please help. I have iphone4 with original OS.
    this theme does not work on iPhone 4, nor will I be updating it any time soon..sorry! U need G.O.C. HD

G.O.C. HD - iPhone 4 only!(official support thread):

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...hd-toyvan.html

5. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

johnathanknt (12-27-2010)

Thx van, got the paid version, works like a charm! It freezes whenever you play a youtube video or music. Is that something I can tweak with my settings or will you release a fix for it?

Never mind van, my bad man. I read on the net that putting 3d fiction background with your theme looks amazing and the 3d fiction freezes a lot. This has nothing to do with you sorry. You should release a similar background like that with your next release, that would be a great idea van.
    Last edited by johnathanknt; 12-27-2010 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to johnathanknt For This Useful Post:

toyvan (12-28-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by johnathanknt View Post
    Thx van, got the paid version, works like a charm! It freezes whenever you play a youtube video or music. Is that something I can tweak with my settings or will you release a fix for it?

Never mind van, my bad man. I read on the net that putting 3d fiction background with your theme looks amazing and the 3d fiction freezes a lot. This has nothing to do with you sorry. You should release a similar background like that with your next release, that would be a great idea van.

I am not a huge fan of video wallpaper and 3d fiction for that exact reason. They slow down your device, hog resources and kill battery life - However, I'm glad u realized it wasn't my theme causing issues

So I have the new iPhone 4 from Verizon and tried to install this theme. Everything is working perfectly fine EXCEPT the dock isn't the one in the theme. It's the original dock before changing it with winterboard. How come it doesn't change? I openssh'ed it to check the dock.png and it's correct too but on my iPhone 4 it's still showing the original dock.

This theme is FREE and I stopped supporting it a long time ago. Also it was not created for the iPhone 4 so I'm pretty sure it looks like crap and does not work well .

You can click on the links in my signature to see which themes I created for the iPhone 4(G.O.C. HD & EL3MENT). Cheers!

Default Help SoS !!!
    please Help me when I use the Glass orb theme it work but the dock isn't change it still the original dock

Quote Originally Posted by minhq8 View Post
    please Help me when I use the Glass orb theme it work but the dock isn't change it still the original dock
    please read my post directly above yours

there 122 page of this threads which page did you post ?

there 122 page of this threads which page did you post ?
    post #1827
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ml#post5856163
    Last edited by toyvan; 04-01-2011 at 02:09 PM.

so you say that it was not created for the iPhone 4 but i'm Using 3GS !!

and i'm down this theme from cydia and from your too but all don't show a Dock ?

can you fix it PLZ

so you say that it was not created for the iPhone 4 but i'm Using 3GS !!

and i'm down this theme from cydia and from your too but all don't show a Dock ?

can you fix it PLZ
    I'm saying that this theme is FREE and I stopped supporting and updating it years ago!!! If you want the dock to work then u need to buy G.O.C. Pro

Hey, could anyone help me create this transparent dock:

If anyone can please create this dock, for free or i will gladly pay for it just for the sake of design because i have no time to make it myself, altho i can if noone will, but it will be a while for me coz i just want that dock and this will be the first time i try making one, also i got a life thats busy so it may take a while, ive also found this image: and planning to make a transparent dock like the bottom of the ring:

If anyone can or have time to create this dock, if not i will but itll prolly be a long time coz itll be my least priority, although i really plan to have it so if noone creates it then i will definitely get that dock by hook or by crook.
    Last edited by D!ck!e$; 04-17-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks

Could anyone tell me why I don't see "3G" next to carrier name when I am on 3G network while having this theme applied?

I have no problem with Wi-Fi or Edge. Please take a look at the picture to understand what I mean.

Thanks.
    Last edited by p4ra; 04-18-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Added picture,

I've done everything to install the dock yet for some reason my dock never changes. No matter what theme I choose. I was wondering if anyone knew why this happened?

Hey, how can i make my iphone to look like this: http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8...orbdockbi5.png
    i mean how can i make my iphone to look like the iphone on the right in the pic?

thanks

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82909192