Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

  1. #41
    Thanks SiLeNtKilla, then I have to upgrade to 1.1.1 ...... but I'm fine with my 1.0.2 and I don't want to risk.

  2. #42
    Theme is now available through installer app. when you add modmyi.com as a source..thanks PF!

    I'll be adding more requested icons shortly..cheers!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    gypsytears (11-24-2007), Roflpantoffels (11-27-2007)

  4. #43
    This is so great. I really love this theme. 1000x thanks

  5. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Iwould love an extensive list of icons whenever it is possible for you. This is the best theme by far on here. I did however mod a couple things and now i love this theme. I just need more icons. Lots more. However long it takes you i don't care, i love your theme! Thanks for the theme. And thank you lots more if you can get a full list of icons.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    Iwould love an extensive list of icons whenever it is possible for you. This is the best theme by far on here. I did however mod a couple things and now i love this theme. I just need more icons. Lots more. However long it takes you i don't care, i love your theme! Thanks for the theme. And thank you lots more if you can get a full list of icons.

    Thanks, glad u dig the theme ...just post a specific list of your icon requests and i'll get to them shortly..but before u do, search through this post and make sure I already haven't made it...cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 11-27-2007 at 04:44 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Roflpantoffels (11-27-2007)

  8. #46
    This is by far the best theme i've seen so far, the only problem is, this theme crashes a lot of programs for me. e.g. when i open sms en want to text someone then halfway it crashes back to my dashboard when i use e.g. Litho i don't have that problem.

    Could you have another look at your theme and maybe make some fixes here and there...

    I'm running 1.1.2 with some basic apps installed (Lockbox,Apollo,Services,Installer,Summerboard,Cus tomize)

    If it has nothing to do with your theme then i will try to re-install/jailbreak etc my iphone.

    I thanked you anyway Best theme ever

  9. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflpantoffels View Post
    This is by far the best theme i've seen so far, the only problem is, this theme crashes a lot of programs for me. e.g. when i open sms en want to text someone then halfway it crashes back to my dashboard when i use e.g. Litho i don't have that problem.

    Could you have another look at your theme and maybe make some fixes here and there...

    I'm running 1.1.2 with some basic apps installed (Lockbox,Apollo,Services,Installer,Summerboard,Cus tomize)

    If it has nothing to do with your theme then i will try to re-install/jailbreak etc my iphone.

    I thanked you anyway Best theme ever
    I'm pretty sure that your phone crashes are not related to my theme...more then likely it's due to some app u have installed. There is nothing to really tweak since my theme just consists of images and no type of script or codes..but, i'm glad u like my theme and hope u figure out what is causing the crash..cheers!

  10. #48
    best theme yet!

    my icon request list:
    iBlackjack
    iSolitaire
    RSS
    iSplit
    iRadio


    Thanks!

  11. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    Really awesome!
    May you create icons fo Lockbox, Navizon, SysInfo and weDict?
    Maybe I asked too much, anyway thanks for your GREAT job man!
    Quote Originally Posted by willsterstyle View Post
    best theme yet!

    my icon request list:
    iBlackjack
    iSolitaire
    RSS
    iSplit
    iRadio

    Thanks!
    Once approved you can download new version(1.1), including all requested icons, via installer(must add modmyi.com as source) or at the link below....cheers!

    http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1465

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    dadamnngo (11-27-2007), Jodiedicie (11-27-2007), prootZ (11-28-2007)

  13. #50
    i just installed this theme. i used your icons and made some myself. i looks awesome

    especially love the 5 icon dock!

    Thanks!!!

  14. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    ok as far as i can see i need CallD,Hockey, MACalc, Preview, SMSD, ScreenShot, SendFile, SendPics, Interval, Squid, SysInfo, Term-vt100, TextEdit, Lockbox, FiveDice, Level, iSwitcher, and weTool. If you could make these i would really really appreciate it. You have the best theme on MMI, i just want all my icons to match. no rush of course. PLEASE HELP ME OUT. thank you very much just for what you've done already.
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 11-27-2007 at 03:38 PM. Reason: already made certain icons. Sorry

  15. #52
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 69 Times in 50 Posts

    Love it, great theme! Thanks

  16. #53
    Absolutely incredible theme! I think it gets more "Wows" than the iPhone itself...Again, many thanks!

    Last edited by AbsolutHank; 11-27-2007 at 09:08 PM.

  17. #54
    great theme! a few requests on the icons: xLaunch, five dice, lights off, sudoku, contacts search, send pics, swap tunes, tictactoe, and SMBPrefs. again, great theme!!!

  18. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boricua34 View Post
    great theme! a few requests on the icons: xLaunch, five dice, lights off, sudoku, contacts search, send pics, swap tunes, tictactoe, and SMBPrefs. again, great theme!!!
    The theme already has XLaunch and SMBPrefs.

  19. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Sorry for posting twice in a row, I just wanted to show you guys my modified dock version. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 04-15-2008 at 02:11 PM.

  20. #57
    I think this does look more Appropriate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -glassorb.jpg  

  21. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    ok as far as i can see i need CallD,Hockey, MACalc, Preview, SMSD, ScreenShot, SendFile, SendPics, Interval, Squid, SysInfo, Term-vt100, TextEdit, Lockbox, FiveDice, Level, iSwitcher, and weTool. If you could make these i would really really appreciate it. You have the best theme on MMI, i just want all my icons to match. no rush of course. PLEASE HELP ME OUT. thank you very much just for what you've done already.
    Quote Originally Posted by boricua34 View Post
    great theme! a few requests on the icons: xLaunch, five dice, lights off, sudoku, contacts search, send pics, swap tunes, tictactoe, and SMBPrefs. again, great theme!!!

    **Updated version 1.2** http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1465

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    boricua34 (11-28-2007), kwan (11-30-2007)

  23. #59
    Thanks for the icons!!! One thing though, for some reason the five dice and lights off icons wont change on mine. They are installed, but they stay default. any ideas how to fix that???

  24. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by boricua34 View Post
    Thanks for the icons!!! One thing though, for some reason the five dice and lights off icons wont change on mine. They are installed, but they stay default. any ideas how to fix that???
    OOOPS! You need to rename them accordingly.."FiveDice" and "Lights Off"...App names are case sensitive and need spaces when neccesary..Thanks for bringing that to my attention...Updated! cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 11-28-2007 at 08:41 PM.

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •