Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1837

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb By ToyVan** WinterBoard Theme

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by kylgore View Post
    I really REALLY like what you did to the dock... looks awesome.

    All thanks to u for providing it my friend..btw, sorry for mispelling your name..i fixed it

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by unrealism View Post
    Im loving it, can you or someone please make a RSS icon? and possibly a finder icon?

    Thanks

    GREAT JOB!!
    Thank u, and here u go..RSS and Finder icons..just right click and 'save image as...' and add them to the icons folder
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by toyvan; 11-21-2007 at 01:56 PM.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by prootZ View Post
    really nice theme!
    New personal favourite!
    The dock is really something!

    If you had time, could you make a icon for Apps.app and games.app ?

    Else im just gonna do with some square icons I have for those

    keep up the good work

    Thanks, glad u like it..Not sure of those apps..can u send me those icons and i'll tweak them to fit the theme? cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 11-21-2007 at 12:05 PM.

  4. #24
    if u have time can u make icons for iSnake and TTR?

  5. #25
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,483
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

    Added to our Installer repo.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by teriyakiboy13 View Post
    if u have time can u make icons for iSnake and TTR?
    i would appreciate those 2 icons too
    also a icon for launcher

    thanks

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Added to our Installer repo.

    Thanks PF!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by teriyakiboy13 View Post
    if u have time can u make icons for iSnake and TTR?
    Quote Originally Posted by kypaintballfreak View Post
    i would appreciate those 2 icons too
    also a icon for launcher

    thanks
    Here u go.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    sdphone (12-08-2007)

  10. #29
    thank you very much!

  11. #30
    You are on it bro! Thanks a million! I love your work. I dont think I will ever change my theme now!! Everyone that see's my iphone is like WOW! A+++++

  12. #31
    My only request is a Mail icon that matches the springboard icons. The rounded ones. (I am using Mystiques Dock and Dock icons along with the rest of your theme) And possibly a ToDoList and Chat icon as well if you have time? TIA.

    Reako

  13. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by prootZ View Post
    really nice theme!
    New personal favourite!
    The dock is really something!

    If you had time, could you make a icon for Apps.app and games.app ?

    Else im just gonna do with some square icons I have for those

    keep up the good work
    Try these..u may have to rename them since I'm not familiar with those apps
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Reako (11-21-2007)

  15. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    My only request is a Mail icon that matches the springboard icons. The rounded ones. (I am using Mystiques Dock and Dock icons along with the rest of your theme) And possibly a ToDoList and Chat icon as well if you have time? TIA.

    Reako
    Hope these work.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Reako (11-21-2007), sdphone (12-08-2007), teriyakiboy13 (11-21-2007), ybahman (03-02-2008)

  17. #34
    Can you say perfect? Thanks a lot. You've been "thanked"

    Reako

  18. #35
    Yes this IS PERFECT!!!
    THANKS A LOT!

  19. #36
    Really awesome!
    May you create icons fo Lockbox, Navizon, SysInfo and weDict?
    Maybe I asked too much, anyway thanks for your GREAT job man!

    One question, how can I manage to get yours 5 icons dock and the "dots" (same of weather app) to slide the different screen pages?
    Last edited by henry; 11-22-2007 at 12:25 AM.

  20. #37
    Very good job, I love it man!

  21. #38
    Green Apple silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    looks good

  22. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    Really awesome!
    May you create icons fo Lockbox, Navizon, SysInfo and weDict?
    Maybe I asked too much, anyway thanks for your GREAT job man!

    One question, how can I manage to get yours 5 icons dock and the "dots" (same of weather app) to slide the different screen pages?
    I got the 5 icons dock, but I still can't figure out how get the "dots".

  23. #40
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    I got the 5 icons dock, but I still can't figure out how get the "dots".
    The dots are there when you are using firmware 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 and summerboard with more than 16 apps installed on your iPhone, it slides too the next screen to access the extra apps installed. Summerboard on 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 slides too the left rather than up and down like on 1.0.2.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •