+ Reply
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: VistaPerfection 2.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by gavko wow. now thats great! cant wait for v3.0. and what about putting this 3.0 on customize 2? will you do it? you rule bro I'm kinda
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gavko View Post
    wow. now thats great! cant wait for v3.0. and what about putting this 3.0 on customize 2? will you do it? you rule bro
    I'm kinda dibating on putting it on customize because of the lack of sidebar and the categories icons. Its not going to be easy u know. The user still has to do alot of customization to there phone for it to come out rite.and the regular customize user add and download themes on the go without a computer. But I might put a "Lite" version on customize without sidebar. What u guys think.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mgmm1's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I am a techless, iPod Touch, jailbreaking noob. This has been somewhat of a challenge for me but I have a semi-functioning VistaPerfection.

Did you say sidebar? I think I missed that one. Let's keep this simple-stupid for those like me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

alittle help please... i go to my summerboard and use the theme... everything works fine except my wallpaper doesnt show up. The LockBackground works but i dunno how to make the wallpaper work.. anyone can help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Emir S.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Instead of using that trick to create a desktop style layout, I'd suggest you look into blank.app as it would provide you with a semi permanent sollution.
    Currently, anything added to springboard will mess up the layout.

Other then that, it looks great. Superb job

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
    Personally, I am a techless, iPod Touch, jailbreaking noob. This has been somewhat of a challenge for me but I have a semi-functioning VistaPerfection.

Did you say sidebar? I think I missed that one. Let's keep this simple-stupid for those like me
    by sidebar he means different style of icons for the sidebar part of wallpaper which means clock, weather, calendar and notes. it looks like "windows gadgets sidebar"

Quote Originally Posted by Emir S. View Post
    Instead of using that trick to create a desktop style layout, I'd suggest you look into blank.app as it would provide you with a semi permanent sollution.
    Currently, anything added to springboard will mess up the layout.

Other then that, it looks great. Superb job
    not really as long as you dont hold down the icon. if you just move new added app to some of your categories combined with poof app it will stay the way you set it up first time. and honestly it takes two minutes to get it back the way it supose to be even if you wiggle the icons by mistake or if you wanna change the location of any app on front page. btw. second and other pages of apps you can move however you want without messing out the layout of first page which is cool
    Last edited by gavko; 05-16-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gavko For This Useful Post:

mgmm1 (05-16-2008)

Thanks

Wow, this is quite intensive; I love it!

Unfortunately, I'm afraid to install Categories on my 1.1.3 again due to the horror stories I've heard...

Great work, though. This is simply brilliant.
    Last edited by ALL DAY; 05-17-2008 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by istorm View Post
    1 quick question, where does the boot and restore image go?

Thanks. This is so far the most completed awesome theme Great job!
    Check this link Iphone images descriptions and locations - ModMyI - Wiki

Power on Screen

The logo (only shows when it starts to minimize) (i think thats the boot logo)
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/applelogo.png

9. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

mgmm1 (05-17-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Check this link Iphone images descriptions and locations - ModMyI - Wiki

Power on Screen

The logo (only shows when it starts to minimize) (i think thats the boot logo)
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/applelogo.png
    boot logo is image what u can see when you start your iphone. u know, white apple from original. you can change this boot image and also restore image ( which is the "connect to itunes" image i believe originaly) with new pwnage/winpwn. when you create your own custom firmware...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gavko For This Useful Post:

mgmm1 (05-17-2008)

What's Jailbreak? mysterious4you's Avatar
    Thanks

hey i got a little problem here.. I all the direction that you said but the only thing that don't work is the weather icon... it seem that it doesn't change... thanks in advance and by the way AWESOME THEME

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do you remove the thing at the bottom..like a box which is like whitish where theres normally music and photo and video
    i dont know how to take it out..pls help
    Last edited by shadyinside; 05-17-2008 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Amazing.. Great work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

where do we add the 2 pics..the restore image and the other one and the lockscreen one?

Thanks

You Have to Pwn Your iPhone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there a specific guide of how to install this?
    I have Installer on my iphone, but I have no idea of how I should install this???

I usually just add a source in my Installer, and then install the applications. How does this work?
    And when the new version is released (3.0), is it possible to upgrade the 2.0 version? If I install this 2.0 version, can I then wait for the next update and then upgrade it without any problems?

Could someone make a guide of how to do this? And what applications do you need? Someone mentioned Summerboard and that stuff...??

I really want this Vista Theme (it looks freakin' awesome!)!
    But I wanna make sure I don't do anything wrong...

So please... a guide! And when will we see the new version?

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahahahahahahahahahha! Lol:d :d :d :d
    Very Nice! Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

listen we need some auto-install, this is too much work...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ibroken View Post
    Is there a specific guide of how to install this?
    I have Installer on my iphone, but I have no idea of how I should install this???

I usually just add a source in my Installer, and then install the applications. How does this work?
    And when the new version is released (3.0), is it possible to upgrade the 2.0 version? If I install this 2.0 version, can I then wait for the next update and then upgrade it without any problems?

Could someone make a guide of how to do this? And what applications do you need? Someone mentioned Summerboard and that stuff...??

I really want this Vista Theme (it looks freakin' awesome!)!
    But I wanna make sure I don't do anything wrong...

So please... a guide! And when will we see the new version?
    Ok i'll be releasing a "Lite" Version of VistaPerfection 2.0 Later on tonight. I have been getting emails from alot of people complaining that the theme is too difficult to install. So the light version will contain the theme itself and nothing else. No sidebar,sounds,sliders, ect.. It will just be the regular theme and will be installer ready. I'm tryna to make this theme as easy as possible for the average noob. On another note, VistaPerfection 3.0 will be available may 21st. This will contain acouple of surprises

Quote Originally Posted by ouchene View Post
    listen we need some auto-install, this is too much work...
    I wish I knew sumbody's that could do this for me. That would be awsome.
    Last edited by ebl4287; 05-18-2008 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So should I wait for version 3.0 or just wait for the lite version of 2.0?

Because I AM LOST HERE! I don't know how to install this stuff... Where is Applications/Categories/Icons
    How do I import the icons to that file^^^^?

Help someone! I've got Cyberduck ready to go...

I'm at the point where I need to import All Files to Applications/Categories/Icons, but where is that folder? I can't find it... I have the icons, but where is Applications/Categories/Icons? I can't find it... Is it in Cyberduck? Where is it?

I'm at the point where I need to import All Files to Applications/Categories/Icons, but where is that folder? I can't find it... I have the icons, but where is Applications/Categories/Icons? I can't find it... Is it in Cyberduck? Where is it?

Someone just tell me where Applications/Categories/Icons folder is???? I have a Macbook...

To hell with this ****, man. There no REAL instruction or guide for this. And it is waaaay to complicated.

I'll settle with what I've got until someone decides to put a better guide.
    Last edited by ibroken; 05-18-2008 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

if anyone who want install this the right way and cant do it himself and you are in NYC area i gladly help you out and do it for you. contact me on skype if interested. im just throwing it here just in case some of you guys are in NYC. just trying ot help coz i also love this theme and wanna help out to spread great work of ebl4287

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can you help me download the piano on iphone