Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Graffiti Pack || roobi

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i love the theme and cant wait for it to be on customize 2.0

stay creative!

damn kid, thats ish is ill

Love the theme.. I have it on my phone, just not installed. Due to lack of icons.. I really love the theme though..

I will be creating the icons to fill the void on my end.. Thanks for the theme!

very nice i have not changed my theme since AUDIO came out. this got me to change.... love the cap slider, it works great. I also enjoy the little things like the badge img ...its nice too

im wondering how hard it would be to fill in the missing apps i have with just PS and some cool fonts

how do u install it??!

hey would it be possible for you to upload on modmyi forum or mediafire? is kinda hard for me to download from rapidshare. thanks

This is going to be my new theme FORSUREEEEE i love it keep up the good work.....=)

Thanks !!!

Request icons please !!!

iSolitaire
    iBlackjack
    iSlots
    Bossprefs
    vWallpaper

Thanks !!!

yea, i have a few icons also,
    maybe u can send me any other
    icons u have made already, lol

i might find some that matches an
    app that i have and just manually
    install it

great theme
    3.0 iPhone 2g
    Windows XP

awesome aweseme awesome theme its awesome

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice man. Very well done.

You taking icon requests
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

I asked him already, he said no, someone else should make some tho, well at least a videos icon and a music icon so ipod touch users can have this awesome theme.

Dude unreal, awesome theme I look forward to updates.

thanks..

unfortunatelly I dont really have time for iphone customize (make new files), cus i have to learn and have other projects

this theme mainly was a test, that how can i do =P
    and i prefer new ideas than making a huge amount of icons (it wasnt easy to find different style/color for these icons)
    so sorry for those who waiting for new icons =( .. there may be some category icons

if i ll have time i woud prefer to make new customize files for the theme

i hope you dont mind that =)

Im not Sure if anyone is still watching this thread but just wanted to ask how the lockscreen was customised. I think it looks amazing so want to replicate but have no idea where i should put the slider bar and also how to get rid of the text box on the lockscreen. Thanks

how do you put it it doesnt work

how did you make your icons for your theme cuz i have a lot of trouble making icons for my themes

Default Any Good iBooks? Yes!
    For anyone with an iPad, I highly recommend this iBook all about graffiti: Henry Chalfant’s Graffiti Archive. It archives New York City subway graffiti in the 80s … the start of Hip Hop! If you are into art, street lore, social sciences or even if you just like the way this art form looks, this iBook is really cool. Here is the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/hen...31594319?mt=11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12