Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pandora Radio App for iPad Updated, Gets Alarm Clock Feature

Default Pandora Radio App for iPad Updated, Gets Alarm Clock Feature

On Monday, the highly popular Pandora application for iOS received an update. The latest version of the application is now 5.3.

In the update, Pandora has given the iPad version of the application the alarm clock feature that was introduced to the iPhone and iPod touch version of the application in December of last year. With it, users can wake up to their favorite radio stations as their alarm, and it includes a built-in snooze feature for those that want to catch a few extra minutes of down time before getting up.

Pandora is fully compatible with iOS 7's sleep timer feature, which allows you to fall asleep to music too. The timer will shut off the music after a designated period of time so that you don't have to worry about it playing all night long while you're sleeping.

Apart from the features, a number of bug fixes and improvements have been added. If you're an existing user of the Pandora Radio application for iOS, then the update is available for free under the Updates tab in the App Store. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Pandora Radio for iOS for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

Is it ok to update if u use pandora downloader.

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Nightstand already allows alarm clock using your favorite song or album...

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Is it ok to update if u use pandora downloader.
    Yep. PD still works!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Not only does this work with PD, but Pebble users should rejoice!
    This enables use of the recently released companion watchapp: https://apps.getpebble.com/applicati...3bba335500003f
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

Quote Originally Posted by thevmax View Post
    Nightstand already allows alarm clock using your favorite song or album...
    iOS 6 and 7's native clock app allows you to add your own music as the alarm sound.