Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular Speedtest.net iOS App Gets Official iPad Support, Now a Universal App

Default Popular Speedtest.net iOS App Gets Official iPad Support, Now a Universal App

The highly popular Speedtest.net application for iOS that lets users measure their download speed, upload speed, and ping whether they're on Wi-Fi or a cellular network has been updated on Wednesday, bringing the application up to version 3.2.0.

The update gives the application a highly-demanded universal binary that finally makes the application compatible with the iPad out of the box, as shown above.

Notably, the application can be used in either portrait mode, or even landscape mode:

Speedtest.net always could have been used on the iPad, but it would run in iPhone mode, which means the application would appear blurry and pixelated from the resolution being off.

Ookla, the makers of the application also note that the update brings with it a dynamically-adjusting speedometer for very fast Internet connections, and that the server selection user interface has been improved for ease of use.

Existing users of the Speedtest.net application will find the update on their devices under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of the Speedtest.net application for iOS for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

Thanks

Loooooooong overdue. It only took 3 1/2 years :]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyz For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (03-12-2014)

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

I would kill to have my internet be as fast as the one shown in the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    I would kill to have my internet be as fast as the one shown in the photos.
    Verizon FiOS Quantum for the win .