+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shipping Estimates for iPad Mini With Retina Display Improve to Just 1-3 Business Days

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 760 Posts

Default Shipping Estimates for iPad Mini With Retina Display Improve to Just 1-3 Business Days

The iPhone 5s has been seeing huge improvements in availability both online and in retail stores, but that’s not the only one of Apple’s mobile devices where supply is actually catching up for demand.

Despite Apple CEO Tim Cook’s analysis that it was “unclear” how much supply of the iPad Mini with retina display Apple will have available for the holidays, it would appear that the device is seeing improved shipping estimates on Apple’s online store, indicating that the supply is catching up with its popular demand.

Apple's iPad Mini with retina display is now displaying a shipping estimate of 1-3 business days for all configurations of the device, including Space Gray or Silver color options, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB storage options, and Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi and Cellular configuration options.

Apple’s iPad Mini with retina display sports a 7.9-inch retina display, a powerful A7 dual-core chip, a small form factor, and iOS 7. Pricing starts at $399 for the 16GB Wi-Fi-only model, and starts at $529 for the 16GB Wi-Fi and cellular model. The Wi-Fi and cellular model is available on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, or T-Mobile.

Sources: Apple Store

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hopyfully getting this bad boy, for christmas, along with the new retina display mac! And the PS4. Boxing day baby!

Thanks
    my local best buy is stocked to the gills w/ these, i bought a white 16GB space grey & a 64GB white model yesterday

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default iPad Mini WiFi+ cellulaur
    I like this iPad but the price for wifi + cellular is too high for me.
    The size, retina display, A7 chip are outstanding.
    The price for a 16G wifi+ cellular at $ 300.00 would have made
    for many Christmas Gifts this year but $ 500.00+, come on Apple.