+ Reply
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Changewave: 7 of 10 Tablet Shoppers will Buy Apple's iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Apple's not dreaming of a white Christmas. The boys and girls in Cupertino are dreaming of a green Christmas. And that's exactly what they'll get if the latest data from
...
  1. #1
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana
    Posts
    3,672
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 562 Posts

    Default Changewave: 7 of 10 Tablet Shoppers will Buy Apple's iPad


    Apple's not dreaming of a white Christmas. The boys and girls in Cupertino are dreaming of a green Christmas. And that's exactly what they'll get if the latest data from Changewave proves accurate.

    According to the report in question, more than 7 out of 10 prospective tablet shoppers will buy an iPad in the coming weeks, effectively making it rain on Apple all winter long.

    Among planned iPad buyers, more than half (55%) said they would buy the iPad Air and 16% the iPad mini with Retina display.
    So, with 72% of surveyed shoppers saying they plan to buy an Apple tablet, which device makers will claim the remaining 28% of consumers that are staying clear of Apple?

    The data shows that interest in Microsoft tablets increased only 1 percentage point since the last survey conducted in late summer. Meanwhile, interest in Samsung's Galaxy tablets, Google's Nexus and Amazon's Kindle Fire all fell. So for the 3 in 10 tablet buyers uninterested in the iPad, Android will likely claim the bulk of iPad-resistent buyers.

    Source: Fortune

  2. #2
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    iPad is definitely gonna increase its sales in days to come. The brand itself has become a symbol of elite-ness and people are willing to spend more for apple products.

  3. #3
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 42 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by karenfisher252 View Post
    iPad is definitely gonna increase its sales in days to come. The brand itself has become a symbol of elite-ness and people are willing to spend more for apple products.


    That is because they are smart shoppers and want a quality product .

  4. #4
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,402
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    The other 28% don't know what an iPad is😁

  5. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts

    5 of those 7 will eventually realize the mistake they made and return it for something better.

  6. #6
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,402
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bry2k2 View Post
    5 of those 7 will eventually realize the mistake they made and return it for something better.
    Did I miss something?

  7. #7
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tridley68 View Post
    That is because they are smart shoppers and want a quality product .
    I totally agree with you. The way apple has been able to lure in its customers consistently and increasing the bar, is just phenomenal. It is the brand and the experience that speaks for them.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts