+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why iPad Owners Can Expect More Holiday Email from Retailers

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
If you own an iPad and the retail world knows about it, expect marketers to target your email with a ton of messages this holiday season. According to a new
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 565 Posts

Default Why iPad Owners Can Expect More Holiday Email from Retailers

If you own an iPad and the retail world knows about it, expect marketers to target your email with a ton of messages this holiday season.

According to a new report from Yesmail, an email marketing services provider, 56 percent of mobile online sales originating from a marketing email take place on an iPad.

And now that retailers and marketers know this, they're coming for you.

Having analyzed 5 billion marketing emails sent by the company in the third quarter of 2013, iPads now account for more than 99 percent of the tabled-based sales made following the receipt of a marketing email.

"Emails opened on mobile have a better chance of reaching consumers at the right place and right time during the busy holiday shopping season," said Michael Fisher, president of Yesmail Interactive. "Marketers should recognize that 'mobile' doesn't always equal 'smartphone.' Focus on tablet users for holiday campaigns, as 56 percent of mobile shoppers use tablets for their purchases."

Source: Yesmail

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Holiday season always witnesses such an array of cards and greetings. It is the season when people are really in a mood to shop all out especially after Thanksgiving - the black Friday sale! Mobile users obviously are the more likely ones to be bombarded because of their ability to be check emails and offers at all times. at all places.

Thanks

Spam.....
    IPhone 5s....
    First MacBook Pro 13" I7 2.8Ghz with win7
    1 rooted Thrive
    08 Chevy 2500HD LTZ
    06 Dyna Lowrider
    40ft Raptor toyhauler

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Black Friday Sale
    Well, the truth is numerous iPad owners actually wait for Black Friday sale to buy worthy apps.

I got this in my mail box and I am so happy about it...
    thanksgivingday_emailer_1 (1).jpg

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fun-t...1336?ls=1&mt=8

I had bought this app for $4.99 for my iPad and now I am getting it for free for my iPhone..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnapTap View Post
    Well, the truth is numerous iPad owners actually wait for Black Friday sale to buy worthy apps.

I got this in my mail box and I am so happy about it...
    Attachment 649908

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fun-t...1336?ls=1&mt=8

I had bought this app for $4.99 for my iPad and now I am getting it for free for my iPhone..

It is still Spam..... My email has exploded with crap/ad's/Spam trying to empty my pockets. So far I have not seen any real deals. 10%/15% off this or that. If that is all they/merchants can offer screw them. Give me 10% over dealer cost and I will pay attention.
    IPhone 5s....
    First MacBook Pro 13" I7 2.8Ghz with win7
    1 rooted Thrive
    08 Chevy 2500HD LTZ
    06 Dyna Lowrider
    40ft Raptor toyhauler

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Red face Thanksgiving sale
    Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post
    It is still Spam..... My email has exploded with crap/ad's/Spam trying to empty my pockets. So far I have not seen any real deals. 10%/15% off this or that. If that is all they/merchants can offer screw them. Give me 10% over dealer cost and I will pay attention.
    Well, I don't know about what happened with you, but at least this one worked for me.

I am glad I could download the app free of cost and therefore had a splendid Thanksgiving, where I did not forget to send off gifts to my loved ones as the Fun to-do kept reminding me.