Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Support Website Claims Retina iPad Mini to Launch Today, Date is Incorrect

Thanks

Default Apple Support Website Claims Retina iPad Mini to Launch Today, Date is Incorrect

A note discovered on Apple’s internal GSX website for repair service providers and resellers claims the widely anticipated iPad mini with Retina display will be rolling out in eight countries on November 12, though the message may likely be an error. According to Apple’s Global Service Exchange tool, the Retina iPad is set to debut on November 12 (local time) in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and the US.

Although the message odes exist on GSX and has been seen by resellers, the date mentioned is likely incorrect.

The message says the following:

Published date: 11 Nov 2013

iPad mini (Retina), delivering razor sharp text and detail in the same amazingly thin and light design, will be available in the following countries on November 12, 2013 (local time).

• Australia
    • China (Wi-Fi only)
    • Hong Kong
    • Japan
    • New Zealand
    • Singapore
    • United States
    The above mentioned countries are well into November 12 with no sign of the Retina iPad mini at Apple’s retail stores or at third-party resellers. Furthermore, it’s highly unlikely that Apple will start sales before stores close. Apple usually reserves Friday for big product launches, as evidenced by the recent debut of the iPhone 5S, 5C, as well as the iPad Air. A launch on Tuesday, especially one without any public notice, seems out of the ordinary.

The company has yet to announce a solid release date for the Retina iPad mini since the device was unveiled alongside the iPad Air in October. Apple mentioned the tablet would hit store shelves “later in November,” prompting industry watchers to speculate supply chain issues.

We’ll have to wait for more concrete evidence.

Source: Apple via MacRumors

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It's not incorrect I've ordered mine, 1-3 day dispatch.

UK not on the list but is available on apple/uk this morning. Mine ordered too. 5-10 days for wifi+
    Last edited by mostdom; 11-12-2013 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Doesn't appear on news page???

Mine 5-10 business day

UK not on the list but was available this morning on the uk store too. Mine ordered too 5-10 days for wifi+.

Duplicated for some reason, please delete!
    Last edited by mostdom; 11-12-2013 at 04:51 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Placed order right now for a wifi+4g 128 GB..... 5 to 10 days

Same here got the 128gb for Att
    Last edited by vikrants; 11-12-2013 at 06:56 AM.

Ordered two...one 32gb space gray wifi and one silver 16gb wifi. Shipping 1-3 days.

I have a true illness with this OCD on Apple product they now wake me up at three in the morning to preorder them

I did not believe the rumor and was not going to get up but something woke me up at 3:10 in the morning. That is Eastern standard time

I purchased one Wi-Fi-cellular 32 GB AT&T in White/Silver

I ordered mines today...Hopefully they don't cancel my order.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garfielgato2 View Post
    I ordered mines today...Hopefully they don't cancel my order.
    im talking to a apple rep now and they did go on sale today...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,383 Posts

This article needs to be rewritten or deleted...