Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Recently Released High-Res Images Offer a Clear Look at Apple's Upcoming Fifth-Gen iPad

Thanks

Default Recently Released High-Res Images Offer a Clear Look at Apple's Upcoming Fifth-Gen iPad

New high-resolution images of Apple’s fifth-generation iPad which is set to be revealed later this month have been released by Australian writer Sonny Dickson. The images of the upcoming iPad’s casing and front panel offer a clear view of what can be expected from the redesign. Though the iPad’s components have been shown off in multiple photos and videos, these high-quality images provide a better look at the slimmer, mini-style iPad 5.

The fifth-gen iPad has been designed to look very similar to the iPad mini, adopting smaller side bezels that cut a significant amount of bulk from the tablet. As a result, the upcoming tablet is said to be thinner, lighter and smaller in size than the existing fourth-gen iPad.

Apple’s newest iPad is expected to include a new 64-bit processor from the A7 family introduced in the new iPhone 5S and it may also include an improved 8-megapixel camera. There has been a lot of speculation that the company could potentially include the Touch ID fingerprint sensor which debuted with the iPhone 5S on both its revamped iPad and iPad mini, but thus far, there haven’t been any physical signs of the feature.

As depicted in the photos, the iPad will be offered in both silver/white and black/space gray. Space gray introduced alongside the iPhone 5S is a lighter color that replaces the existing slate color. Although it is possible that Apple will also offer the fifth-generation iPad in gold, there have thus far been no confirmed part leaks depicting the color.

The Cupertino California company is expected to unveil both the fifth-generation iPad and the second-generation iPad mini during an October 22 event that it will also showcase other Apple products such as Mavericks and the Mac Pro.

Those of you interested in looking at more images should hit the source link below!

Source: Sonny Dickson

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Thanks

Something tells me the finger reader WILL NOT be included. They will save it for a refresh..

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Something tells me the finger reader WILL NOT be included. They will save it for a refresh..
    It will be to greedy from apple if the finger reader get to be presented until the next gen ipad mini

Typical Apple tactics, rip off the public for minor improvements!! Think I'll wait for Ipad 9!!

That's what I was thinking cause production is already so far behind because of it. However maybe it's far behind because they are making ipads with it too.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by Albut View Post
    Typical Apple tactics, rip off the public for minor improvements!! Think I'll wait for Ipad 9!!
    Lol, no one is making the public purchase the latest iPad, they know what the iPad has and doesn't have before purchasing it...Is it lame that Apple saves minor upgrades for later editions? Of course! But no one is forcing people to buy the newest iPad.
    Last edited by steve-z17; 10-10-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albut View Post
    How is it ripping off the public? You don't have to buy it. People who are going to get a new device will have it future proofed better. It's not like they are doing minor upgrades and are charging more for the device. Plus, what would you consider a major upgrade now? They aren't going to make their products thicker for battery life. The A7's cpu and gpu are way better than the A6.