+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Delta Airlines Changes Course on Apple iPads

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by Striknine The surface 2 is in a completely different category than the iPad. 8gb of ram, 512gb hard drive, not locked down, etc. It baffles me that
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fanboyfanboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Striknine View Post
    The surface 2 is in a completely different category than the iPad. 8gb of ram, 512gb hard drive, not locked down, etc.
    It baffles me that people still think the way they do. Remember, competition is what makes the competitors step up their game. Without competition your sheep following the Sheppard. The great innovators are gone from Apple as thus we keep getting the same iPad over and over again. But I get it, people always think the item they possess is the best and belittle everything they can't afford. Check out the Honda forums. We all know Honda is not the best car on the road, but for the people that can only afford Hondas they are the best in the world. When I hear people trash the Surface Pro, I think a. they can only afford the iPad they currently own, or b. they are waiting for the next device to become very popular to jump on the band wagon.
    So keep laughing at the Surface Pro, you will be the one missing out.
    They are not getting the pro. They are getting just the Surface 2 with windows RT. Not full windows.

Green Apple
    Thanks

8gb of ram, 512gb hard drive.
    I wonder whether you really beware what you were saying. We are talking about 1 lbs tablets here, not 5 lbs laptops.

So keep laughing at the Surface Pro, .
    Again you obviously don't beware what you were saying. This thread is talking about Surface 2 (Windows RT), not Surface Pro 2.

By the way, everyone agrees that Surface Pro (the 1st edition or the 2) is a good product, but to compete in the tablet world, it needs to cut its price in half and cut its weight in half.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12