Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leaked Next-Gen iPad Casing Images Show "Space Gray" and Silver Options

Thanks

Default Leaked Next-Gen iPad Casing Images Show "Space Gray" and Silver Options

A few high quality images purporting to show a chassis bound for Apple’s next-gen iPad hit the web recently. The images offer a peek at how the casing may look when dressed in the company’s new “Space Gray” color. The images come from the Australian blogger, Sonny Dickson, who claims the space gray and silver colored aluminum parts belong to the so-called “iPad 5,” which many industry speculators expect Apple to introduce alongside a refreshed “iPad mini 2” later this year.

The Cupertino California company first introduced the space gray color variation at the recent iPhone media event on September 10. Alongside the iPhone, the same color variation is also available as an option for the iPod touch, nano and shuffle products.

The recently allegedly leaked photos add to the growing mound of alleged next-gen iPad leaks, with the most recent being photos of a space gray “iPad mini 2” shell which was leaked last week.

For those of you who didn’t know, Apple is thought to be redesigning the 9.7-inch iPad with several design elements being taken from the current iPad mini. With the changes the device should be a little slimmer than its predecessor while boasting improved performance. The parts for both iPad models are said to be shipping to manufacturers at the end of September ahead of mass production and a fourth quarter release.

Hit the source link if you want to see more of the leaked images.

Source: Sonny Dickson (blog)

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Thanks

Maybe I'll finally pick up an iPad... Been waiting on the sidelines... Almost time to get in the game...

Maybe this will be the one I've been eating for...

Waiting for, I meant to say...
    Last edited by Sage I; 09-25-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks

^^Hmm...not really sure what you've been waiting for but this iPad will be the same as the previous 4. Only changes are minor physical and iOS 7. I love Apple..yet the iPad is just a big iPhone. If you want a bigger surface to play with, by all means go for it. I still have my iPad 2 and will not update until Apple integrates more Enterprise related software. Like a real Office Suit. Even with its limitations the iPad will do well as it does have "ease of use" in its corner. Would love to see OS X on it tho :]

iPhone? More like MyPhone Striknine's Avatar
    Thanks

Switch over to the new surface Pro 2. You'll have no issues getting done what you need. Ever since I switched I couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong I love Apple products and still use the iPhone 5. but I don't have a need for a larger iPhone w/o the phone.
    I tried to replace my laptop at work with the iPad but it failed numerous times. Now that I've been using the Surface Pro life couldn't be better. Check out the new specs on the Surface Pro 2. There is a reason it costs more than the iPad.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    ^^Hmm...not really sure what you've been waiting for but this iPad will be the same as the previous 4. Only changes are minor physical and iOS 7.:]
    Just didn't want to buy the first couple iPads for the same reason I passed up the first few generations of iPods: the first few are nice, but they get better every generation... Also storage capacity is a biggie for me due to a massive music collection... Was stoked that the 4th gen iPad was available in 128gigs and hope they increase the capacity yet again with this next refresh... I know it will be the same as the previous ones in many ways but it will only be better spec wise... Never heard anyone say that an iPod iPhone or iPad was better when they first came out, they only get better with age...

Faster processor every time, bumped up camera specs every time, thinner and lighter every few refreshes... It does get better than just a software update and minor cosmetic, aesthetic changes each time...
    Last edited by Sage I; 09-25-2013 at 12:42 PM.