Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Latest Microsoft Ad Slams iPad's Lack of Support for USB, Hardware Keyboard, Kickstand

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    I use mine everyday. My laptop is now tucked under my tv stand and only comes out when I have to sync the bloody iPhone or iPad.
    +1

I actually bought an iPad instead of a MacBook Air. It does what I need for work (web and database developer) if I really have a lot of work to do I have my Mac Pro for more power. But when I am on the go the iPad is perfect. I got the Belkin Ultimate Keyboard Case and it's greatly increased my productivity on the iPad. I also feel more comfortable with my twin 18mo old daughters playing with the iPad in a kid case.

The comments here are just terrible.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-21-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Scheuerle View Post
    An external keyboard is just more crap to worry/carry about. I like my iPad because it has a touch screen keyboard big enough for my fat fingers and I no longer have to carry around a heavy-*** laptop. If I need to type a long document I do it on a desktop or laptop at home, like most sane people.
    False. Microsoft has announced free keyboards along with Surface RT.

And why does MMI always post about other companies? I dont even get why people care. Lol. On the A they dont post other companies ads at all. They keep it solely Android and Windows Phone. Lol. End of rant.

Thanks

Here we go again with speculation and opinions. These stories seem to get the most hits. Buy what you like..NEXT.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234