Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Latest Microsoft Ad Slams iPad's Lack of Support for USB, Hardware Keyboard, Kickstand

iPhone? More like MyPhone StuG III's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneProfile View Post
    At least our OS is malware free. What do we need a usb for anyways? Silly MicroSUCK
    Well that was an idiotic statement.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StuG III For This Useful Post:

dsg (07-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    and fan boys and Girls need to take their heads out of the arses of the one's they follow

yes Apple products are good, no denying, but they still have flaws like anything else

iPads and all tablets are a gimmick in my opinion and thats just it, what I feel and believe about something is for me only and the same for other people, sometimes people are called trolls but they're just stating they're opinion. no need to bash them for it, if you don't agree just ignore it and move on life's too short
    Just because something is an opinion doesn't make it right, (or wrong). Now if something is wrong shouldn't it be put right?

They're both tablets and both are great devices... Please stop arguing that one is better than the other. Thank you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

wow pretty good commercial. I always thought they were more expensive.

No lie, I like these commercials lol there pretty funny if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by jery911 View Post
    No lie, I like these commercials lol there pretty funny if you ask me.
    I agree they are pretty funny but doesn't make me want to buy one which is what I think should be doing. It's getting old Microsoft. You need a new approach and you know it

"Look beyond the surface, introducing iPad 5. Now 20% thinner and lighter than the previous model." Coming to apple stores and retailers October 18th 2013

Windows is not a virus! ... A virus works.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wiipro For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (07-20-2013), slim.jim (07-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambi_Valence View Post
    Just because something is an opinion doesn't make it right, (or wrong). Now if something is wrong shouldn't it be put right?
    not unless it's a really detrimental opinion, and who's to say if it's wrong or right?
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wiipro View Post
    Windows is not a virus! ... A virus works.
    Lol

Microsoft is tanking with their non sales of these tablets. If people are going to spend a couple hundred dollars on a tablet, they're going to put out a little more for an iPad. It has the apps they want. Not to mention the 32gb on a surface is not accurate for usable space.

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    Bluetooth works fine on my iPad. I am typing this right now on a bluetooth keyboard on my iPad 4. My iPhone also works great with my car audio. I have no issues streaming music or using it for phone calls. I know you are only here to troll though.
    +1

Default Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    Bluetooth does NOT work well on iDevices., so BT is not a reliable option--besides, who knows how many keyboards you'd have to buy before you found one that actually works.

I did a little demonstration about this a while back., Bluetooth does NOT work on iDevices - YouTube

also tried all of these devices inside a 2012 Ford Escape and none of them would work. ALL of our Galaxy devices worked just fine.
    Bluetooth works awesome with all I devices, maybe your "proof video" was made how you want it to act. What a lame person you are. Truth be told, you and all the rest of the sub par devices can put out all the negative PROPAGANDA you want. Apple users are educated enough to see through the crap and lies. It's a waste of my time to defend I devices since they speak for them selves. I have a wife to be with so that's all I'm writing, you can go back to rebooting your windows blue screen machines and your inflatable significant other......oh, another thing, write all you want I don't waste my time reading replies as they are un-factual, uneducated dribble.
    Last edited by Simon; 07-20-2013 at 11:25 PM.

ha ha ha ha...

ALL you have to say it that the surface is not really a tablet like a iOS device, Adroid, and Kindle are - it's a full fledge computer running a slimmed down version of Windows 8. We all remember the devices that ran Windows CE- they run GPS, they run GPS, they RUN GPS....okay they do other stuff too
    Please Microsoft let's compared Apples to Apples and leave the other comparisons to the clueless

since when did anyone have a tablet held up on it's own and interacted with it- it would keep toppling over... the idea was to hold it- not put something on it to say it has what others don't
    Last edited by camxposure; 07-21-2013 at 04:00 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iVereor's Avatar
    Thanks

Microsoft is just Q.Q'ing because Apple won that huge school deal for iPads. They thought they could get their crappy Surface RT's chosen but the school made the smart choice and went with iPads and now they can't stop Q.Q'ing about it. Grow up Microsoft. The more you try to bash another companies product, the more you're helping the company because basically you're showing their product as well as yours.

As for the troll who says iDevices can't use Bluetooth keyboards properly, think again. Bluetooth keyboards work perfectly fine with iDevices. Certainly had no issues with any of them. Technology must hate you because you're a troll. Anyway, how about you focus on what's erm... good... about your products Microsoft and advertise those. Instead of trying to bash on Apple.

and fan boys and Girls need to take their heads out of the arses of the one's they follow

yes Apple products are good, no denying, but they still have flaws like anything else

iPads and all tablets are a gimmick in my opinion and thats just it, what I feel and believe about something is for me only and the same for other people, sometimes people are called trolls but they're just stating they're opinion. no need to bash them for it, if you don't agree just ignore it and move on life's too short
    No one is saying that Apple products don't have flaws. Every product has it's flaws. We're not here to nitpick on any products. Tablets are a gimmick... since when? I believe they do what they're supposed to do and more so you can't call them a gimmick. He's not stating an opinion, he's saying it like it's fact that iDevices don't work well with Bluetooth keyboards and such. Which simply isn't true. That's why we're correcting him.

I could say that cars are a gimmick and that's my opinion. But we all know that's a stupid opinion. Just like yours is. If you don't like tablets that's fine, just don't go forming stupid opinions about them.
    Last edited by iVereor; 07-21-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iVereor For This Useful Post:

Scheuerle (07-21-2013)

Thanks

While I'll agree the ad is pathetic I find lots of the comments here pathetic too. The Surface has fantastic qualities as do most other tablets. Most of the comments come from people who have read about it or played with one in store for a few mins!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iVereor View Post
    No one is saying that Apple products don't have flaws. Every product has it's flaws. We're not here to nitpick on any products. Tablets are a gimmick... since when? I believe they do what they're supposed to do and more so you can't call them a gimmick. He's not stating an opinion, he's saying it like it's fact that iDevices don't work well with Bluetooth keyboards and such. Which simply isn't true. That's why we're correcting him.

I could say that cars are a gimmick and that's my opinion. But we all know that's a stupid opinion. Just like yours is. If you don't like tablets that's fine, just don't go forming stupid opinions about them.
    there is nothing a tablet does that couldn't be done already and better by a laptop, they are gimmicks and pointless

how much do you actually use your tablet?
    Last edited by dsg; 07-21-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

Thanks

there is nothing a tablet does that couldn't be done already and better by a laptop, they are gimmicks and pointless

how much do you actually use your tablet?
    I use mine everyday. My laptop is now tucked under my tv stand and only comes out when I have to sync the bloody iPhone or iPad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast