+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Auxo Now Available for the iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Auxo Now Available for the iPad

The ever so popular App Switcher replacement jailbreak tweak known as Auxo has Thursday been released for the iPad. The new version takes full advantage of the larger canvas, and is sure to bring the same feeling to iPad owners that iPhone and iPod touch Auxo users have been feeling since the initial release in December of 2012.

Auxo for the iPad works in both landscape and portrait mode as you would expect, and the screenshot previews that you sees are tailored to look exactly like the shape of the iPad. Like Apple's App Switcher, the iPad version of Auxo shows six applications per page. Auxo for the iPad comes with all of the toggle functionality available in the iPhone and iPod touch version, as well as the improved music interface, on top of the new App Switcher.

Auxo is loved for not only its beauty, but for the easy to use gestures. You swipe down on applications to remove them from the App Switcher, or you can tap and hold on one to close out of all the applications in the App Switcher. The tweak is even intelligent enough to detect when applications are running background processes and will be sure to confirm with you if you're sure you want to terminate it.

The iPad version of Auxo is available for $1.99 in Cydia’s BigBoss repository, but if you own Auxo for the iPhone and iPod touch already, Auxo for the iPad is just 99 – a 50% off discount.

Be sure to grab Auxo for iPad it while it’s hot!
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 06-07-2013 at 12:46 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone WithinTemptationFan's Avatar
    Thanks

I Already have it. Gotta say,it looks really cool on my iPad.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

For $0.99? It's a steal

Thanks

I'm always having to wait for the crack version... Obama has taught me there's opportunity everywhere, so now the income falls short, I'll find opportunity for handouts...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camxposure View Post
    I'm always having to wait for the crack version... Obama has taught me there's opportunity everywhere, so now the income falls short, I'll find opportunity for handouts...
    Wow... Is .99 cents too much for you to afford that you gotta wait for a cracked version? How would you feel if you were a Dev and made an awesome tweak and everyone avoided buying your work so they could get it free? I'm sorry to say this but you are a cheapskate... Pay up dude... If you can't afford it or just don't want to pay for it then you should get a better paying job or just be more supportive of our jailbreak community... Auxo is worth a dollar or two man...