Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPad Newsforums, a part of the
05-17-2013, 12:19 AM #1
UPS Releases iPad App to Help Track and Schedule Deliveries
UPS recently announced that it is finally rolling out a native iPad app that will bring the ability to track and schedule deliveries as well as access to features of UPS My Choice and enhanced mapping features. For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, these features were previously available to users in the free UPS Mobile app for the iPhone. Today the app comes to the iPad through the UPS for iPad app, which is now available on the App Store.
Fortunately, the app can be used without registration with the added incentive for additional features opening up if you register for an account. The feature list can be found below:
Without logging in, you can:
– Track packages and freight shipments
– Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
– See the current location of your package on a map
– Find UPS service locations via GPS
When you log in, you can also:
– Sync your recent tracks from ups.com
– Nickname tracked shipments
– Enroll in UPS My Choice
– Use UPS My Choice to take action on your incoming deliveries
– Set your delivery preferences
05-17-2013, 10:08 AM #2
I've used this, it's nice getting the notifications of when your package is arriving without actually having to track it.