+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gates: Consumers are "Frustrated" with the iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Lol. I'm frustrated with microsoft's tv commercial about the surface tablet. It shows absolutely nothing about the tablet, just a bunch of dumbasses dancing on a table. Nice marketing. I
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Lol. I'm frustrated with microsoft's tv commercial about the surface tablet. It shows absolutely nothing about the tablet, just a bunch of dumbasses dancing on a table. Nice marketing. I mean, I know what surface does, but a lot of people don't, and the commercial is useless.

Thanks

"...they don't have Office..."

Gee, Bill, I wonder why? Must not be any demand, he said sarcastically.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hondamaker View Post
    Lol. I'm frustrated with microsoft's tv commercial about the surface tablet. It shows absolutely nothing about the tablet, just a bunch of dumbasses dancing on a table. Nice marketing. I mean, I know what surface does, but a lot of people don't, and the commercial is useless.
    +1
    I completely DESPISE that commercial! Shows consumers nothing about the product and looks like they were trying too hard to be trendy. Worthless...

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 5,539 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    What are you talking about?!?!

I have a $20 pair of cheap Bluetooth headphones/mic that paired flawlessly w/ several iPhones and iPads. I can switch trax, initiate Siri, answer/end calls, etc, etc. I've also paired to several generic and brand name car stereos w/out issues AT ALL!

Second, my linksys, FIOS, and Netgear routers have never had a problem connecting to my MAC products.

Third, I can hook up any External Hard Drive or jump drive to my Macs w/out issues. I will say, I hate that Apple automatically creates a Trash Can on those USB devices but a few lines in Terminal fixes that for good.

So, please explain how I'm forced to buy Apple-Approved accessories to work w/ my Apple devices?!?!
    Exactly! Well said!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5kylar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hondamaker View Post
    +1
    I agree as well. I had to see it 3 times before I figured out it was Microsoft, I kept missing the very end where they flash their logo for half a second ;P
    Last edited by 5kylar; 05-09-2013 at 07:23 AM.
    iPhone 5c - iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123