Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple to Begin Selling a 128 GB Fourth-Gen iPad Starting Next Week

Smart move, this needed to happen with all the hd video and pictures + all the editing! Great move I really love more data for my ipad.

for the iphone however, I would wait atleast a year or two because of the whole hd thing. The iphones camera will just get better and better and so will the screens so need for higher data will soon be a requirement. Thats why they ditched the 8gb! They might wait for the two years though because they dont want to have to ditch the 16 and make 32 the low price to early because of the amount of storage required for high capability apps videos music etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin9001 View Post
    Thousand dollars for an iPad. No Ty. You can by a very, very nice computer with that kind of money.
    Thousand dollars for an iPad when clearly the RAM only costs $200 (price is only $100 more than 64GB iPad). $800 for the rest of the hardware? No thank you.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greatbiguns View Post
    Love the idea but with Cloud services I can change the content of movies, tv shows, etc so no real need for that my b space... But it is COOL to say you've got the biggest!!! At those prices a refresh every year is just too pricy...
    No internet access no access to your data.

iPhone? More like MyPhone norfskate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djaquapimp View Post
    This tells me that if there is a 128gb iPhone apple will likely keep the 16gb around & just add the 128gb to the lineup while adding another $100 to the price tag. So it will likely cost $499 with a contract. This is the reason apple doesn't allow sd cards for additional storage. They are effectively limiting your options so If you really need the extra space on your device your only option is to fork over another $100 to apple (most of which, if not all, is profit!)
    Are you mental? Built in memory is much faster and way more reliable than SD cards, and not forgetting Apple is all for a good user experience, with an SD slot there would be nothing to stop users sticking in cheap nasty slow 2 eBay SD cards and ruining a quality experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12