+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: Redesigned iPad 5 is Like a 'Stretched iPad mini'

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by Norb **** man I'm not looking forward for the next Apple product that I will see for 6 months before it's even available to buy... I don't
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    **** man I'm not looking forward for the next Apple product that I will see for 6 months before it's even available to buy... I don't care! Sucks all the interest out of product before it's even released... I'm kind of tired of how news sites are about this Shlt. AND I LIKE APPLE STUFF! I don't want to try and figure out an entire movie before it's release and I don't want to know all the details about products that aren't available yet.
    You could probably not read these articles then. I think that would work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is that a 30 pin connector under the lightning connector in that pic??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wicho913 View Post
    is that a 30 pin connector under the lightning connector in that pic??
    It's laying on top of an iPad 3rd-generation (or 2nd-gen).
    Last edited by Shigoroku; 01-26-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    **** man I'm not looking forward for the next Apple product that I will see for 6 months before it's even available to buy... I don't care! Sucks all the interest out of product before it's even released... I'm kind of tired of how news sites are about this Shlt. AND I LIKE APPLE STUFF! I don't want to try and figure out an entire movie before it's release and I don't want to know all the details about products that aren't available yet.
    Then why in the world did you click on this article? It's like watching the weather channel and kicking and screaming because you don't want to hear the forecast.

Just change the channel.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AUZambo View Post
    Then why in the world did you click on this article? It's like watching the weather channel and kicking and screaming because you don't want to hear the forecast.

Just change the channel.

Ya I know, I'm usually the first one to say that... I seen the same "news" on 4 different sites... I also seen the Apple stock plummet because of rumors and well just a bit sick of it... I also seen just a bunch of dumbass news surrounding Apple and I doubt even 75% of it is true... I know... it's a bit irrational.

Thanks

like a stretched iPad mini you say?... well that's funny because i always though of it the other way around, like the iPad mini name suggests, it is a mini version of the iPad, so stretch it out and what do you get? the best magic trick ever...I can't believe MMI just made that a headline!

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Means they'll stretch it 683 pixels to get 16:9 aspect ratio. So the resolution for the new iPad mini retina should be 2730x1536.
    I understand what it means, I'm just not sure how I feel about it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rcooley617's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hope I the tue design & color is better what they have now. Need a new do-over on the design
    "R-R"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shigoroku View Post
    It's laying on top of an iPad 3rd-generation (or 2nd-gen).
    nice job editing your reply lol i guess we're both noobs lol

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post
    I kinda like hearing the rumors. Gives me stuff to (maybe) be excited about. It basically helps add to the hype. Which is a part i enjoy.
    +1

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post
    I kinda like hearing the rumors. Gives me stuff to (maybe) be excited about. It basically helps add to the hype. Which is a part i enjoy.
    Or something to be majorly disappointed at. I was hoping the 5 would really have a wider screen. Will be upgrading from an iP4 to a Nexus 4 soon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone shigh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RyoSaeba View Post
    Or something to be majorly disappointed at. I was hoping the 5 would really have a wider screen. Will be upgrading from an iP4 to a Nexus 4 soon.
    Well since i am loyal to the brand i have no feelings of disappointment. Nor do i plan on jumping ship. I am happy with my preference.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    Only an idiot puts value to rumors. So what, they got the mini correct, that doesn't mean squat if your not getting right every time.
    On the contrary. Only an idiot selectively decides to ignore relevant information from unofficial sources and makes poor decisions because of it. People who only care about official information are what you would call "tools." My brother canceled his iPod touch 5th gen order as soon as the "imminent iPad mini announcement" rumors began to solidify and make sense (introducing Lightning with slew of new devices).

He would have lost money to turn right around and sell it when the mini was only $30 more. He would have been stupid to ignore it and end up not having what he truly wanted. That's just an "informed consumer" example. People who have livelihoods that depend on this information are much harder pressed to scrutinize it. They can't scrutinize what they never see or hear about, so QUIT YER DAMN YAPPIN'!
    Last edited by CZroe; 01-28-2013 at 08:14 PM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12