Results 1 to 10 of 10

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Two New iPad Mini Commercials Debut

  1. #1
    Default Two New iPad Mini Commercials Debut


    Two new iPad mini television ads have started making the rounds on televisions across the country.

    The second and third spots for the new device entitled “Photos” and “Books” follow the first iPad mini commercial “Piano” that Apple debuted during the iPad mini event earlier this year.

    “Books”, highlights the iPad mini’s abilities as an e-reader. The add has both the full size iPad and the iPad mini side-by-side opening and closing books in iBooks. The books aren’t random either. The books displayed on each device compare the sizes of the screens and poke fun at their differences. My personal favorite is the Moby **** and Gone Fishing juxtaposition.

    “Photos”, again mimics the side-by-side style of the first two ads and shows off iPhoto for iOS on both devices with classic 60’s song “Two of a Kind” by Bobby Darin and Johnny Mercer playing in the background.



    It looks like Apple has settled in on a M.O. for their iPad mini advertising blitz. Expect more of the side-by-side commercials to populate your television set, especially as the holiday season heats up.

    Source: MacRumors

  2. #2
    They're so nice

  3. #3
    Idk I usually like apples commercials but just showing it can do whatever a regular iPad can do isn't breakthroughs to me. I like the idea they showed in the photos commercial but going back and forth between books is a little eh.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Raybeast (11-12-2012)

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Idk I usually like apples commercials but just showing it can do whatever a regular iPad can do isn't breakthroughs to me. I like the idea they showed in the photos commercial but going back and forth between books is a little eh.
    +1

  6. #5
    Like I have said before, Apples marketing is becoming lame.

    Anyway, did any notice if they made the mini screen looks as awesome as the retina screen in the commercial?

  7. #6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Grand Island, Nebraska
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Much prefer the second one haha.

  8. #7
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 57 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    Like I have said before, Apples marketing is becoming lame.

    Anyway, did any notice if they made the mini screen looks as awesome as the retina screen in the commercial?
    Of course it looked the same. Your tv can't display different resolutions on different parts of the screen

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    Of course it looked the same. Your tv can't display different resolutions on different parts of the screen
    Haha, your right. I was really really tired this morning. SMH. LOL

  10. #9
    Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,266
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 146 Times in 124 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Idk I usually like apples commercials but just showing it can do whatever a regular iPad can do isn't breakthroughs to me. I like the idea they showed in the photos commercial but going back and forth between books is a little eh.

    I understand what you're saying and agree. But I think with the iPad Mini they don't necessarily need to show a breakthrough, just that it's like the iPad only smaller. The size is what they're trying to show off.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to steve-z17 For This Useful Post:

    Silverado1987 (11-12-2012)

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post

    I understand what you're saying and agree. But I think with the iPad Mini they don't necessarily need to show a breakthrough, just that it's like the iPad only smaller. The size is what they're trying to show off.
    True +1

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •