+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: More Than Half of iPad Mini Buyers Are Keeping Their Older iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I see it a waste of money !
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LTechTalk's Avatar
    Thanks

I see it a waste of money !
    Last edited by LTechTalk; 11-04-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    If u went to the car dealership for a new car would you buy last years model just because its still on the lot at a reduced price?
    I would... Not everyone is made of money, not saying you are, so don't go all cry baby about it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N0KIA View Post
    "The small survey of 72 buyers"

Stopped reading.
    Ya its MINI survey, lol

Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    I cant see the iPad Mini as something people would want to buy.
    Its OLD. Its slower than the iPad 2/3/4 so its not as good. Just pay that little more and get the big brother iPad2 or even more and get the iPad4.
    Or pay a lot less and get the same size Android which is more powerful.

iPad Mini is a joke, thats all. Proof Apple dont care about the devices and they are just in it for the money.
    It amazes me how ignorant you are. 1st how is something with the same hardware as an iPad 2 slower than an ipad2?

A lot of people don't buy an iPad because of its size and weight. This fills the gap.

Lastly. Saying a company is only in it for the money is the dumbest thing to ever say. What for profit company is not in it for the money? Lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

recognition (11-04-2012)

What's Jailbreak? usernamesarehard7's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm in love with my mini. My iPad 2 feels so bulky in comparison. But since the mini has no jailbreak my 2 is kind of like my "gaming" machine. Lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster77 View Post
    Of course, as long as its just as good for what you need in the long run.
    Really? Doubt it

Green Apple
    Thanks

If u went to the car dealership for a new car would you buy last years model just because its still on the lot at a reduced price?
    Serious? Only an idiot buys a brand new car with their own money, even pre-reg and you're looking at massive discount.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,021 Times in 4,527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 0055 View Post
    They need to reduce the price if they want to ramp up the sales on the mini... And all of a sudden retina is not so important for some reason???

The only thing the mini offers is portability. The End.
    +1. It's a rip off at that price. I can't imagine Apple had the brassies to release it at that price point. Totally not worth it. Except of course for the "having to have newest and shiniest from Apple" syndrome.

Name one thing unique to the mini that I need if I already have an iPhone and an iPad3 in a folio case. Don't say portability. An iPad in a folio is very portable. I mean I knew years ago the mini was coming cause the normal sized iPads are pretty unwieldy and heavy to old in one hand. But as soon as you put it in a folio at problem goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    It amazes me how ignorant you are. 1st how is something with the same hardware as an iPad 2 slower than an ipad2?

A lot of people don't buy an iPad because of its size and weight. This fills the gap.

Lastly. Saying a company is only in it for the money is the dumbest thing to ever say. What for profit company is not in it for the money? Lol.
    Subs, dude.. The only way to deal with trolls is to not feed them. Every time you react you embolden them. Put this idiot on ignore.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 11-04-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

iPhone? More like MyPhone carlbgc's Avatar
    Thanks

I asked my two mates what they were doing with their old iPads. One of them was throwing his in the trash.

HALF OF IPAD MINI BUYERS ARE THROWING THEIR OLD IPAD IN TRASH.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Really? Doubt it
    Unless someone really likes cars, all they need is a transport vehicle. Same thing with Apple products.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRogger View Post
    So Samsung are making the Galaxy Tab 10 and 10.2 and Galaxy 7 and the Note .10 2 or whatever they call em, for the love of the consumer??? I don't think so.

Apple & Samsung are in it for the money because they are both Businesses. Apple are not a charity. They don't give stuff away because they have share holders it exactly the same way as Samsung.

Now when you have something constructive to add to the debate, feel free to post something but opening your mouth just to slag off Apple is getting really boring and just shows a complete lack of IQ.

Right now,

I work in a large retail chain in the U.K who sell Apple / Amazon / Samsung tablets and the Apple outsell EVERYTHING else by a factor of at least 10/1 ( that's 10 Apple I pads for every 1 Amazon / Samsung for the stoopid brigade) and its down to 2 things

Build quality (they feel well built)
    The User experience (they are nice to use and easy to learn)

Apple don't just churn out any old tat. It's well built and does what it says on the tin an Apple fans and people who appreciate good quality will buy them.

Simple

Jolly
    I would also expect the return rate for non apple products is also higher, where I work we get all other makes back with what ever reason people can think of but rarely see a iPhone or iPad returned!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay c'mon you guys. If you don't like the news then don't read it. And this is an Apple fan site. Why are you android fanboys posting how much better the nexus whatever is. Go to xda forums or something. Idc if you like apple and android. Quit posting trash all over.

Thanks

Umm..survey needs more people. I don't NEED an iPad Mini but i sure will get one because I WANT one. Its a choice just like any other device out there for sale. My choice is to buy one. If i don't like it, I can sell it and recoup most if not all the $$ spent. That is all for now..:]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,073 Times in 934 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    That is all for now..:]
    Bigboyz has spoken; MMI can now close this thread! 😉👍

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmac91505 View Post
    Okay c'mon you guys. If you don't like the news then don't read it. And this is an Apple fan site. Why are you android fanboys posting how much better the nexus whatever is. Go to xda forums or something. Idc if you like apple and android. Quit posting trash all over.
    No ones been talking about how much better Android is. Read much?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12