Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad mini Quickly Selling Out of Launch Day Inventory

Banned
    Thanks

OF COURSE it sold out when the launch stock is 2 per store.
    I bet if they had 1000 per store it wouldn't be sold out and they will still have lots of stock in months too.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    time to stop playing around and unify the OS..One OS for both desktop and tablet
    No its not. Micro$oft just released Windows 8 and thats goign to be a big flop for them. It'll be worse than Vista was.
    You cant have a tablet touchscreen OS on a desktop PC as it just doesn't work.

So having IOS on a desktop is just stupid. Try IOS without the multitouch and that'll be what its like. Try pinch to zoom with only 1 finger, oh you cant well thats what IOS will be with a mouse on a desktop.

See you Apple fanboys, I also hate Micro$oft. I have my own opinion and I say it, If you dont like it then abuse me and get banned from here. Cya
    Last edited by NakedFaerie; 10-26-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    No its not. Micro$oft just released Windows 8 and thats goign to be a big flop for them. It'll be worse than Vista was.
    You cant have a tablet touchscreen OS on a desktop PC as it just doesn't work.
    Thing is though with the Windows 8 RT on the Surface it is basically what iOS is to OSX. It can't install normal apps and only takes apps that are in the Windows store. The way surface is going to hurt is to many people I have talked to think they are getting a full on Windows computer.

OF COURSE it sold out when the launch stock is 2 per store.
    I bet if they had 1000 per store it wouldn't be sold out and they will still have lots of stock in months too.
    Did you just pull those numbers out of your ***?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattme11 View Post
    ITS CALLED GETTING A IPOD TOUCH HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN THEM BEFOR? They have a 4 inch screen so only 3 inchs smaller and you save $80 for the same stuff
    See I think your logic is backwards. I would rather spend the extra $80 for the 3.8" of the iPM.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    Why are you here? It's a product that you can either choose to buy, or not. The only propaganda here is your trolling. One word....LEAVE!

He's right. There is no numbers as to how many units they have in stock to say they sold out of already. As I said if they only have 2 in stock then of course they will sell out really quickly and Apple will use that without the numbers we cant see if its a real good selling device or just propaganda used by Apple to try and hype up the device that only 1 out of 1000 will buy.
    So far I've been reading replies all over the net and I've only read 1 person that will buy one of these.

The local shop usually gets 5 of each units so they sell out really fast. Usually the pre orders take weeks as they only get 5 at a time.
    Last edited by Simon; 10-27-2012 at 07:33 PM.

He's right. There is no numbers as to how many units they have in stock to say they sold out of already. As I said if they only have 2 in stock then of course they will sell out really quickly and Apple will use that without the numbers we cant see if its a real good selling device or just propaganda used by Apple to try and hype up the device that only 1 out of 1000 will buy.
    So far I've been reading replies all over the net and I've only read 1 person that will buy one of these.

The local shop usually gets 5 of each units so they sell out really fast. Usually the pre orders take weeks as they only get 5 at a time.
    I was not even speaking to you, then you attack me and come up with some BS numbers about the Supply and demand of a product you have no clue about. LMFAO.

As for the mini, I love Apple but I hope it's a failure. I find it rather insulting that they would try to sell a device that is outdated. It is a smaller version of an iPad2 that is over priced. The price actually doesn't bother me, but what your getting for that price is not worth it. Then, 6 months into the best selling iPad3's life cycle, they iPood on everyone who bought one. I really think they just lost a tremendous amount of return customers with that move.
    Last edited by Simon; 10-27-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Apple has 393 retail stores worldwide. 250 of those stores are in the US alone. You really think Apple only stocks 2 devices of a product??? According to your random number of 2 devices per store, that's 500 iPad mini's per store. Even at their "usual" 5 units per store, according to you, that's 1250 iPad minis. You gotta be real stupid if you expect Apple to launch a product (here in the USA alone) with less than 1500 units.
    Last edited by Simon; 10-27-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    Apple has 393 retail stores worldwide. 250 of those stores are in the US alone. You really think Apple only stocks 2 devices of a product??? According to your random number of 2 devices per store, that's 500 iPad mini's per store. Even at their "usual" 5 units per store, according to you, that's 1250 iPad minis. You gotta be real stupid if you expect Apple to launch a product (here in the USA alone) with less than 1500 units. I'm wondering wether you're really that stupid or just trolling....
    Edit: I thought you were speaking to me. I agree, those numbers were nonsense.

As of now the 16g version in black has sold out btw.
    Last edited by Simon; 10-27-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Less insults/inappropriate language more opinions. Forum Rules.
    Holy crap you have a lot of posts on this forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Holy crap you have a lot of posts on this forum.
    Yes. Yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yes. Yes I do.
    I really need to get out of the news section and explore the forum. Thanks for being a valued member. SERIOUSLY

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mustard05 For This Useful Post:

Simon (10-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

I really need to get out of the news section and explore the forum. Thanks for being a valued member. SERIOUSLY
    Sure do, one of the best forums around

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12