+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Pre-Orders Open, Initial 16 GB White iPad mini Stock Already Sold Out

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
As expected and as mentioned previously, Apple began accepting pre-orders for the iPad mini and the iPad 4 via their online store at midnight Pacific Time. Initial stock usually gets
    Thanks

Default iPad Pre-Orders Open, Initial 16 GB White iPad mini Stock Already Sold Out

As expected and as mentioned previously, Apple began accepting pre-orders for the iPad mini and the iPad 4 via their online store at midnight Pacific Time. Initial stock usually gets sold out quickly. Did you pre-order one of the new iPads? If so, share which color, what capacity, and which carrier you got your model in in the comments below.

As per the usual with products being sold out, the 16 GB white iPad mini (Wi-Fi only) sold out in 17 minutes (in the U.S.). The current wait period for this make and model is already set back to a 2 week delay. As of the time of writing this, the black iteration of the same model is still available for a November 2 shipping date.

The Wi-Fi models come out on November 2nd with cellular models hitting the shelves a couple of weeks after. Apple will of course be offering the iPad mini in retail stores on launch day as well so if you still want a white iPad mini, you might have some luck hitting the stores. We have no idea what the lines might be like but if previous Apple launches are any indication, you might want to get on that line sooner rather than later.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Thanks

Ordered the white 64gb wifi only at 6:30am EST. Says 2 week delivery. They said that for iPhone 5 too but I got it the day it went on sale in stores which was a week later. They lie.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Its not sold out if its still orderable, if it was sold out it would say on backorder or "sold out". Also if you would take just a second and open your calendar you would see that Nov 2nd is 2 weeks away, which is when it ships.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Striknine's Avatar
    Thanks

Not excited about this iPad. I feel as if I already have it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll be getting the new iPod touch.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bry2k2 View Post
    Its not sold out if its still orderable, if it was sold out it would say on backorder or "sold out". Also if you would take just a second and open your calendar you would see that Nov 2nd is 2 weeks away, which is when it ships.
    Lol. November 2 is next Friday. 1 week.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Huh?November 2nd is next week..what calendar are you looking at?

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

He's factoring Frankenstorm. White 32GB. States 2 weeks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

if you would take just a second and open your calendar you would see that Nov 2nd is 2 weeks away, which is when it ships.
    Um November 2nd is actually 1 week away, which is next friday.

Thanks

You know a week is 7 days right?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Surprised the white one sold out that fast. Any news or stats about the black one

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ordered a black at 3:05 am EDT. Delivery is Nov. 2nd. Brother-in-law ordered his at 6 am EDT. Delivery is two weeks. Going to be a sleepy day today but so worth it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ProfessorJack's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi guys

Iv got the Mini Pad WiFi white silver 32 GIG

cell/mobile data Pad Mini is not required as ill link my Pad Mini to my phone 5 net work

And save me a net work plan to boot
    And not have to have the cell/mobile Pad

Requires the Professor

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Striknine View Post
    Not excited about this iPad. I feel as if I already have it.
    It's not for you then. It's for the people who don't have one, like my twin brother who just sold his immaculate iPod Touch 4G to buy an iPod Touch 5G, then canceled the order before they shipped to buy this. Every time someone complained about people reporting unconfirmed iPad mini news, he rolled his eyes because it actually HELPED him and allowed him to make a good decision. His iPod was immaculate because it was never taken outside his apartment and used almost exclusively as a home theater PC remote, which the iPad mini suits even better.

Edit: He ordered white, BTW.
    Last edited by CZroe; 10-26-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks

its pretty early to say but im waiting for the refresh of this, i was disappointed when i saw the A5 was still being used, plus you'll probably see a retina display in time

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

10AM UK time, plenty of stock of both colours and memory sizes, by midday all on a 2 week delay

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    got the white 16, at 2:05 or so... while im a little bummed about the proc, im happy about the form

Thanks

I fell asleep at 12:53 mountain time woke up at 1:32 and it already slipped to 2 weeks arrggggg I ordered white 16gb wifi and black AT&T 16gb , I have the outdated iPad 3 64gb AT&T w/unlimited 29.99 I'm soo angry they updated this soon! I have a instinct that they may be updated again and holding off until spring to see if they release iPad 5! Arrggggg soo mad I fell asleep!
    Last edited by trialnterror; 10-26-2012 at 09:16 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Somebody said,that will be not actually,but now,they are sold out,all that was

Thanks

Well I don't get this ordered 8.am bang on uk time(12am in Cupertino) 16gb wifi and it says 2 weeks but then November 15th I don't get it.