+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad mini Projected to Reach Consumers November 2nd

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
On Tuesday, as the tech news world has excessively reported all week, Apple will raise the curtain on its so-called iPad mini. And while the device won't immediately be in
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 562 Posts

Default iPad mini Projected to Reach Consumers November 2nd

On Tuesday, as the tech news world has excessively reported all week, Apple will raise the curtain on its so-called iPad mini. And while the device won't immediately be in stores for purchase, most industry watchers and observers believe that consumers will be able to get their hands on the pint-sized iPad by November 2nd.

A number of credible sources have contributed to today's news that the iPad mini will be out at the start of November. On Friday, for example, Geeky Gadgets cited the same British retail source who nailed the iPhone 5 release date. The source in question puts the iPad mini on track for a Nov. 2nd release.

As of this writing, however, it remains to be seen if Apple has adequately worked through its recent wave of production glitches and setbacks to have an ample supply of the iPad minis ready in time for the holiday shopping season. With iPhone 5 demand still putting significant pressure on Apple's manufacturing and supply chain, one can only imagine what another new product at this point in the year will similarly do to the tech giant's production output.

Nonetheless, Gene Munster of Piper Jaffray maintains that a Nov. 2nd release date would still give Apple plenty of time to sell at least 5 million iPad minis before the close of 2012.

Source: Tech Crunch

Thanks
    Thanked 8,833 Times in 4,436 Posts

Well we'll see soon enough. Won't Apple do a key note before its release? They've done one before all iPhone and iPad releases before. Not for iPods. But iPhones and iPads, yes.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Well we'll see soon enough. Won't Apple do a key note before its release? They've done one before all iPhone and iPad releases before. Not for iPods. But iPhones and iPads, yes.

That's why in the post it says Tuesday buddy

iPhone? More like MyPhone shigh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smeggy1234 View Post
    That's why in the post it says Tuesday buddy
    Ha! That made me chuckle.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

On Tuesday an overdue refresh of the iMac, success of the iphone 5, iOS 6.1 updates, osx and a few more topics. I've got 10 bucks says that the mini is still a rumor.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Weak *** mini I was in New York yesterday and the mini wasn't all that impressive

Thanks

What if the event is about a Mac Mini update or a new Apple TV just room for thought....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kriotech View Post
    Weak *** mini I was in New York yesterday and the mini wasn't all that impressive
    It wasn't that impressive? How can you know that when it hasn't even been introduced yet let alone in the stores

Muppets these fays

Thanks

So the iPad mini and the maxi pad? Lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Invitations have already been sent for the keynote event.