+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Apple to Unveil the iPad Mini On October 23?

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by Not-A-Fanboy Agreed! Don't listen to these little fanboy haters! Crapple has always been Crapple however they just managed to FINALLY catch a nut with the iPhone. But
...
  1. #21
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fanboyfanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 72 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Not-A-Fanboy View Post
    Agreed!

    Don't listen to these little fanboy haters! Crapple has always been Crapple however they just managed to FINALLY catch a nut with the iPhone. But now clearly they're back to their old ways of FAILING again as all Crapple knows how to do these days is RESIZE AND RECYCLE their old products! For a company that prides themselves on being so AMAZING AND INNOVATIVE it's pretty pathetic that they can't seem to come up with anything else

    BTW I love how you little fanboys always get soo but hurt when this guy or anyone else has anything negative to say. You think that just because this is a Crapple related forum that people can only speak positively and not negatively? I guess it's like they say, the truth hurts!
    In response to you, I'll break it down piece by piece staying calm for the fact I have self control and don't have to use caps lock to get my point across.
    A:I have no problem what so ever admitting to the galaxy sIII to being a great phone, In fact, because it is. It is an amazing piece of hardware. Never once have I said it's bad, or anything, if my friends ask what android should I get? First thing I say is galaxy sII
    B: You say the iPhone is resized and recycled? Alright well what about the Galaxy SIII Mini? Or have you not heard about that? Because there is a new phone called the Galaxy sII mini, made and manufactured by Samsung. Smaller, and cheaper internals and no LTE, So in fact, the sIII is also resized and recycled.
    C: lastly, did I ever once mention because this is an apple related forum you are not allowed to post? No, because you can. Look at Gizmodo, ever since apple sued them for the iPhone 4 incident they have been a non-apple forum and really do not like them, yet I can post there.
    To recap I am not mad, I'm just pointing out that he does not need to complain about apple on every post, because I do like to enjoy reading the articles without a constant "apple sucks don't buy it." You're opinion is your opinion and you're entitled to it, bashing a company doesn't make you a better person or you're opinion better.

    P.S. on a side note on your name, making an account today just to combat my name? Just shows how truly immature you are. Name calling, really? Lets move out of elementary school shall we?
    Last edited by fanboyfanboy; 10-12-2012 at 06:18 PM.

  2. #22
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Not-A-Fanboy View Post
    Agreed!

    Don't listen to these little fanboy haters! Crapple has always been Crapple however they just managed to FINALLY catch a nut with the iPhone. But now clearly they're back to their old ways of FAILING again as all Crapple knows how to do these days is RESIZE AND RECYCLE their old products! For a company that prides themselves on being so AMAZING AND INNOVATIVE it's pretty pathetic that they can't seem to come up with anything else

    BTW I love how you little fanboys always get soo but hurt when this guy or anyone else has anything negative to say. You think that just because this is a Crapple related forum that people can only speak positively and not negatively? I guess it's like they say, the truth hurts!
    Here we go again! The Crapple guy is back. Aren't you already burned to a crisp from being flamed over and over again for your repetitive negativity and utterly stupid "Crapple" remarks?
    You're not witty at all Sir, and yes I'm sure the truth hurts as much as having to filter through your rhetoric.

    If pushing "crap" can yield over 70B in the bank, you're mouth is certainly on its way to fortune.

  3. #23
    Green Apple Glocknine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyman View Post
    I can't wait to see what Apple is going to draw out of the basket this time!
    Another crap gadget to juice out money on mindless peoples pocket! OMG apple make something atleast to make gs3 and note 2 obsolete!

  4. #24
    Livin the iPhone Life thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,831
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 779 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    I was expecting to hear an R kelly song after that. "My body is ready, but my mind is telling me no" LOL
    I don't see nothing wrong, with a little bump & grind...

  5. #25
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 74 Times in 56 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Glocknine View Post
    Another crap gadget to juice out money on mindless peoples pocket! OMG apple make something atleast to make gs3 and note 2 obsolete!
    It might be or it might not be. At the end of the day people still buy it.

  6. #26
    My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fanboyfanboy View Post
    I gotta say, I'm a 17 year old kid, and this is honestly pathetic, everyday reading news articles they post and listening to you bicker about apple. I'm a junior in high school and my whole group of friends is way more mature then you will ever be. We get it you don't like apple, nobody ever asked you to. Why do you waste you're time and energy to complain about it day after day? What are you gaining? The answer is nothing. I like to think that everyone is mature and they will grow up eventually. I just hope sometime you will. Because its honestly getting old.

    The Faerie guy is just a troll. You can ignore him as he brings nothing to the table.

  7. #27
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Newnan, GA, USA
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage I View Post
    Let's see... Should I wait to buy a new iPad mini... Or finally get the 3rd Gen iPad... Hmmmmmm... I'll get a new iPod touch which is like a mini iPad, I'll get a 3rd Gen full size iPad and I'll finally get a 250gig hard drive for my iPod classic... So many decisions... When we get a touch device with a storage capacity of more than 64gigs Im gonna be so happy... Still kinda sad that every iDevice got a makeover and upgrade and a new smaller iPad will be coming out, but still no love for us high storage capacity wanting iPod classic lovers...
    1. Get iTunes Match and stream everything.

    It's $25 per year. By the time you upgrade to another device, you will still have spent far less than Apple charges for the increased storage.

    2. The cheapest iPod Touch 5th-generation is $300.

    The iPad Mini cannot be over $350 because its entire purpose is to keep the $200 7" tablets from stealing Apple's market share. The iPad Mini will have to be in the same price-range as the iPod Touch 5th-generation, or even cheaper. By comparison, this would make the iPod Touch a terrible deal. With the iPad Mini, you'd likely have more memory capacity (1GB versus 512MB) and a faster CPU (A6 or A5X instead of A5). You'd definitely have a bigger screen (almost 8" versus 4").

    I really wanted an iPod Touch 5th generation, but I canceled my order today. The only logical assumption is that my money would be better-spent on an iPad Mini.

    Quote Originally Posted by fanboyfanboy View Post
    I gotta say, I'm a 17 year old kid, and this is honestly pathetic, everyday reading news articles they post and listening to you bicker about apple. I'm a junior in high school and my whole group of friends is way more mature then you will ever be. We get it you don't like apple, nobody ever asked you to. Why do you waste you're time and energy to complain about it day after day? What are you gaining? The answer is nothing. I like to think that everyone is mature and they will grow up eventually. I just hope sometime you will. Because its honestly getting old.
    You're "feeding the troll."
    Last edited by Shigoroku; 10-12-2012 at 09:17 PM.

  8. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Shigoroku View Post
    I really wanted an iPod Touch 5th generation, but I canceled my order today. The only logical assumption is that my money would be better-spent on an iPad Mini.
    I almost thought that too. Then I realized I don't real care what's more well-spent, I want something that does what I want. The whole reason I like the iPod Touch is because I can just fit it in my pocket. I'd have no real purpose for an iPad or iPad Mini. Unfortunately Apple always keeps the iPod Touch well behind other devices, but I am just going to have deal with that. Just waiting for a jailbreak now.

  9. #29
    Livin the iPhone Life thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,831
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 779 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gomezah View Post
    Wow... That 17 year old kid fanboy fanboy is susceptible and can't stand not-a-fanboy censure. I must say a mature person can take criticism without getting offended and turning it to a positive. These replies have gone to facts to emotions. Truly, if i was Samsung or any other competitor to apple. I would focus on creating the next best device that is completely different from apple like the Samsung galaxy 3. The sg3 is sexy and I prefer the look over iPhone 5 and it's right behind the specification of iPhone 5. In this case I prefer the transformer prime over iPad. It all comes down to preference and knocking out competition. Only reason why I would get iPhone or ipad or Mac is to say i got one. There specification are satisfying not the greatest just satisfying and there products all work together. These are just my opinions. iPad mini sounds nice though i still prefer the transformer prime. Still gotta wait for the specification to come in then we can talk.
    I think it's funny how you concentrate on the specs of your devices but not the performance. You call us fanboys but you're the one that's been fooled by 'numbers.' You're reasoning doesn't hold up here considering the ip5 is the fastest device on the market w/ lower specs...

    ...and FYI, my iPad 3 outperforms my Transformer Prime in speed and responsiveness. So that argument doesn't work either!!!
    Last edited by thazsar; 10-12-2012 at 10:14 PM.

  10. #30
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Stop with the "rumors" story!!! It's not a story if its s rumor!

  11. #31
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I bought the first gen iPhone after it dropped price from $600 to $400 (maybe I am wrong, but I believe that was the price difference in the months of summer 2007. I loved my iPhone but was sad that it was just 2G when the phone I had before hand was a LG 3G flip phone. Still loved my "2G iPhone" and held on to it until a friend of mine donated their "3G" when she upgraded to her "3GS." I kept my 3G until I grabbed my 4S. My parents ditched their Sprint to join my AT&T account, so I added two iPhone 5 accounts to my 4S account, and I grabbed my mother's 5 and gave her my 4S.

    I have decided after playing with this "long screen" (that I cannot even tell a difference between the 3.5" size), that I would be buying an Android phone when April came around and my personal 4S line was ready for an early upgrade.

    I will be buying an "iPad 4" (not mini), so I can use my paid apps, but my personal phone will surely be an SG4. I say this assuming the SG4 will be very impressive, and I find myself with a happy medium using my iPad 4 for iOS purchases, and my everyday phone being Android.

    No I am not a iFanboy nor am I an Android fan. I think we can coexist!

  12. #32
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    622
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    Wait for it. As soon as Apple release the iPad mini they will sue Samsung for having a tablet the same size.
    Oh, it looks too much like the iPad mini. Its the same size, its the same color, blah, blah, blah.
    Apple are the pri**s of the technology world. They are the ones that are screwing the patent system up so bad. (Can I say screwing? Lots of other news sites do.)
    Sensing a lot of anti-apple sentiment in your posts....

  13. #33
    Livin the iPhone Life bigboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North East Coast
    Posts
    1,543
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 170 Times in 122 Posts

    Not going to complain about the amount of articles written for the iPad Mini. What I would like to see is facts to back them up. Where are the leaks? IPhones always have them. Guess I'm just getting a bit impatient..I want one :]

  14. #34
    iPhoneaholic Greatbiguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts

    That is a nice looking device, black backside, NICE!!

  15. #35
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fanboyfanboy View Post
    P.S. on a side note on your name, making an account today just to combat my name? Just shows how truly immature you are. Name calling, really? Lets move out of elementary school shall we?
    +1

    To many on both sides have to resort to insulting all the time (Samsuck, Crapple, etc.). Just shows the childish lack of maturity. Once I see a poster using that terminology I immediately disregard that post and any further posts from that individual as they have already proven themselves to be unable to carry on a meaningful discourse.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

  16. #36
    Green Apple Wyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    The time has come - almost out!

    An appropriate video for today regarding the iPad Mini


+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts