Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Mini, Accessory Displays Being Prepped By Retailers

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 Times in 567 Posts

Default iPad Mini, Accessory Displays Being Prepped By Retailers

We are still yet to receive official word from Apple that the iPad mini is real and coming soon to an Apple store near you. Nonetheless, retailers are getting ready for what some say is now inevitable.

On Thursday, reports surfaced to suggest that at least one leading but unnamed retailer is preparing product and accessory displays for the iPad mini. Initial rumors suggested that invitations to an iPad mini-related media event would have already been distributed to press. But as of this writing, that hasn't happened.

Since the iPhone 5 was released last month, all attention has been redirected toward Apple's iPad mini. Following several suspected production glitches and device re-designs, it now appears that the pint-sized iPad with a 7.85-inch display is being mass-produced as of early October.

In recent weeks, the Asian supply chain has hinted at an initial product run of ten million iPad minis, all of which are expected to be sold through the forthcoming holiday shopping season.

Source: Apple Insider

There is a company called Snugg ( http://www.thesnugg.com ) they already made cases to pre order for iPad mini

With a 7" display, the iPod Touch going up in price and this rumored to be $300-$500 range. Seems as if this would be the logical thing to buy. Looks as if they're trying to possibly push the iPod Touch out or something. I just don't see the point but I'm sure impulse will kick in and I'll own one soon.

What should I do with my iPad3 now?

Quote Originally Posted by bisayakid07 View Post
    What should I do with my iPad3 now?
    Sell it too me

One word....EBay

Thanks
    Thanked 3,184 Times in 1,366 Posts

It'd be hilarious if the whole 'iPad mini' was completely fake!!!

I would love for the whole thing to be fake -

Thanks
    Thanked 3,184 Times in 1,366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redstar299 View Post
    I would love for the whole thing to be fake -
    What's even funnier is that there are projected sales for 10-30 million units of a device that's never been confirmed!!!