+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Report Claims iPad Mini to be Wi-Fi Only

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
This would work for me. I'll just turn on my iPhone 4S' mobile hotspot feature and connect my iPad mini to it. Simple.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This would work for me. I'll just turn on my iPhone 4S' mobile hotspot feature and connect my iPad mini to it. Simple.

Thanks
    That's not so bad, it's just like a tablet then!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe this rumor. Apple wont launch an iPad like this just to compete with Kindle fire or other 7" tablet, as Steven Jobs' slander of the 7-inch tablet was, in effect, a nice bait-and-switch, I believe if Apple launch an "iPad Mini", it will get us stunned.
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ozzie5374's Avatar
    Thanks

So will this be the first time Apple have copied the others in marketing a 7 inch pad? Use to be that Apple were the innovators not the followers. There's nothing in the iphone 5 that I want that I don't already have in a JB 4. Come back Steve! They're straying from the truth!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,408 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie5374 View Post
    So will this be the first time Apple have copied the others in marketing a 7 inch pad? Use to be that Apple were the innovators not the followers. There's nothing in the iphone 5 that I want that I don't already have in a JB 4. Come back Steve! They're straying from the truth!
    You may not want what the iPhone 5 has but many others do. I love the reduced weight and thickness, this alone is a homerun.
    More ram is great as well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ozzie5374's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    You may not want what the iPhone 5 has but many others do. I love the reduced weight and thickness, this alone is a homerun.
    More ram is great as well.
    How many grams are we talking about? And a poofteenth of a couple of mm. Where I live there are plenty of rams. I find the ones I've got do a good enough job already.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,408 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie5374 View Post
    How many grams are we talking about? And a poofteenth of a couple of mm. Where I live there are plenty of rams. I find the ones I've got do a good enough job already.
    Weight loss is noticeable. My 4S feels very heavy in comparison. Maybe not important to you but it was the reason for me to upgrade.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12