Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Photos of Working iPad Mini Leak

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Hahahhahja thanks I was goiing to say something nasty before I saw ur post lol

I don't care if u are a apple fanboy or not but how u see apple loosing costumer when the new iPhone already sold more than any other iPhone in ore order? And when have u ever in ur life seen a damn line for any android phones or table? None thanks.
    Amen

You don't see lines because they offer a large variety of products..from cheap to mind blowing. Apple....one and two old generations. One new a year. But don't fool yourself Android OS smartphones sell more overall phones( by far). Please no one argue and say choice is a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by oddphone20 View Post
    You don't see lines because they offer a large variety of products..from cheap to mind blowing. Apple....one and two old generations. One new a year. But don't fool yourself Android OS smartphones sell more overall phones( by far). Please no one argue and say choice is a bad thing.
    Lmaoooooo u really need to read more.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed when Android phones were on "fake" 4G on AT&T (HSPA+ or whatever its called) they didn't mind it. But when iPhone 4S on AT&T was called 4G.. android people had a fit.[/QUOTE]

+1

Quote Originally Posted by iH85CH001 View Post
    OMG PEOPLE. Tim cook already said that there is never going to be an ipad mini. Quit rumoring.
    Apple also said they didn't believe in a bigger screen, and various other things. All of them came to be. Every discounted iPhone 5 leak in fact turned out to be exactly what it was.

I hope this is it, I'm buying one. I love the idea of a smaller iPad.

Thanks

The edges of the iPad mini look too thick.
    HIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

LOL... there is no iPad mini...

Guys this overwhelming amount of leaks was not intended. However apple does intentionally leak some details to Create hype they really are masters of retail. Their videos are amazing for their products. Apple stores elegant. They spread rumors intentionally they really ate genius for that one simple fact

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    @ Don Underwhelmed by an amazing product? I fail to see the "Amazing" part. Sure, it has a bigger screen, and 4g, but these have been on competing phones for years now.

As far as the iPad mini goes, I will definitely be buying one if it proves to be true.
    Why would apple roll out a 4G LTE phone when there was barely any coverage? Makes no sense my friend. Apple wants to make sure their users (at least 90% of them) will be able to utilize the feature. The same can be said for NFC... NFC right now makes no sense because NOBODY (resellers/retailers) supports it yet. Haha out of 15 stores you go to, 1 of them you can use your NFC? Makes sense to have such a great and useful feature THAT YOU CAN'T USE.

You guys are right .. The iPhone 5 is a loser product - they only 2 million of them before it even came out.. Nobody wants one now

...not much has not been known about Apple devices before their release recently...
    Damn bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnutt View Post
    True story. The leaks ruined the iPhone 5 release, people were underwhelmed at an amazing product. If the same thing happens with iPad mini, maybe leaks will be less desired.
    And u are?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,213 Times in 6,215 Posts

I'd own one if it truly came to be. At 7.85-inch's it would slip right into my purse...lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Donnutt View Post
    True story. The leaks ruined the iPhone 5 release, people were underwhelmed at an amazing product. If the same thing happens with iPad mini, maybe leaks will be less desired.
    They will always desired because of investors in the company.

It's not the iPod mini, it's the NANO

Quote Originally Posted by Truckerbear View Post
    LOL... there is no iPod mini...
    There once was

[QUOTE=*T*;6682252]They will always desired because of investors in the company.

*T* very good reply !

Nano, mini iPod, whatever. F*** this world

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12