+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Adobe Photoshop Touch Update Brings Retina Support for iPad and More

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
    Thanks

Default Adobe Photoshop Touch Update Brings Retina Support for iPad and More

For those of you who like to edit photos, Adobe Photoshop Touch is probably an app that you either use or have heard of. It is probably one of the most usable and capable touchscreen photo editing software on the market as of right now. This wasn’t always the case though as when it was originally released, it had a few big issues such as: limited resolution support for images, the lack of access to iOS’s Photo Stream pictures, and no Retina support for the third-generation iPad. Fortunately the recent update, version 1.3, fixes all of these complaints and more.

Users will now be able to use pictures from Photo Stream, with the ability to handle images up to 12 megapixels, all with Retina support. A full list of the changelog can be found below:

• Two new Effects: Shred and Colorize
    • Smoother animation and scrolling in the organizer, tutorial browser, and file picker
    • New three finger tap gesture to toggle 100% view and fit screen
    • New pixel nudging mode for precise movements
    • Support for Apple Photo Stream**
    • Various bug fixes
    *Note: iPad 2 supports up to 10 megapixels

If you are one of the many avid users for the app, you can snag the update for free from the App Store. For those of you who haven’t tried it already, the app is available for purchase on the iTunes App Store for a fee of $9.99.

Source: Adobe (blog)

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I like the app ArtStudio. It's similar to photoshop but it's cheaper