+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New "Leaked" Images of iPad Mini: No Rear Camera Lens?

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Actually iPads are stretched mini-iPods.. Nothing more... And of course we need rear facing cameras for taking pictures, films and other things. iOS is a redone Linux with a java
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Actually iPads are stretched mini-iPods.. Nothing more... And of course we need rear facing cameras for taking pictures, films and other things. iOS is a redone Linux with a java API so much like Android. Open source. Freedom is vital to innovation. I love Apples entries but enjoy others too. Dislike the locking and controlling of things. Corporatism gets us no where.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

iPod mini will greatly affect the sales of iPod touch.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mustard05's Avatar
    Thanks

This BS reminds me of last year before the 4S was announced and this site, along with several others, would not stop with their ridiculous "predictions" of the "iPhone mini." What a joke.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    Exactly. But all iDevices are the same. iPhone is an iPod with cellular service. iPads are over sized iPhones. It's just a loop. Apple has yet to prove they can make something different from their usual standards. They are afraid of making a bad product so let's stay with the out dated design that seems to still work because only idiots will buy our products that are over used and out dated. They need to try to make another innovative design. iPhone 5 has complete redesign my @$$. It looks just like an oversized iPhone 4/4s.
    why are you here? You clearly hate apple, so leave.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 08-05-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ColeTrex View Post
    why are you here? You clearly hate apple, so leave.
    He's not far wrong. The iPhone wowed and was a revolution. However the iPod Touch, iPad and later iPhones are not. They are all near slight evolutions on the original iPhone. Before anyone starts, the iPhone 4 design is not all that different from previous versions. They squared the shape slightly and added a bezel.

Since the iPhone launch, Apple has been pretty stagnant in terms of innovating their hardware. iPhones, iPods, iPads, MacBooks, iMacs, Mac Pros, have barely changed in the last 5 years. A few under the hood enhancements but that's about it.
    Apple have made ground with iOS and OS X, but you look at any hardware and it'd be tough to know is it brand new or from 5 years ago.
    Is that a good thing? Has Apple hit their hardware design pinnacle?

Thanks

Well these are not "official pictures" of the highly talked about iPad Mini. Speculation at best. Im wondering how Apple will outfit this smaller version of the iPad as much as the next person. Will it have at least one camera for fact time? Im thinking yes. Has to compete with the current 7" tablets out there and they all have them(so does the iTouch gen 4 on) Should be as thin as the current iPad2/3. Will be a smaller version of the current iPad. Im wondering how they are going to hit the pricepoint of $199 with retina? Im thinking no retina or maybe 2 models one with and one without. That way they can hit the price point and also appeal to the highend user with the current technology. I think a new phone every year is a bit much. We were at a pace where our upgrades were becoming mostly software updates. Now we are back to hardware updates. Win win for the phone maker. Since the 1st iPhone i've gotten a faster phone, better screen/resolution display and Siri. Lets be honest here, most of use would not have an iPhone if we couldnt jailbreak and tweak it. It would be a standard phone. Same with the tablet. I love them both yes..but without a little help, I would not even use them. Thank you jailbreakers haha!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Good point... I don't think we will know until it is closer to mini iPads time

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12