Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Introducing Ayecon for iPad - Launching This Friday

isnt as good as iphone version this one have some blurry icons i mean compare the settings icon from iphone with ipad such a huge difference!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by julioooo View Post
    isnt as good as iphone version this one have some blurry icons i mean compare the settings icon from iphone with ipad such a huge difference!!
    That I'd have to agree! Still a great theme though, I thought the ui change would be slightly more different. I love the icons though(I put them at 95% via springtomize and they look much better)

Se7en HD looks better with retina display n everything, sadly n disappointing since I waited so many weeks for this iPad AYECON version, it seems like he just resized some of the icons n they got all blurry and he also didn't do some icons like the ********** one(I'm not supporting piracy but he should have added at least all icons, right?)

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by julioooo View Post
    Se7en HD looks better with retina display n everything, sadly n disappointing since I waited so many weeks for this iPad AYECON version, it seems like he just resized some of the icons n they got all blurry and he also didn't do some icons like the ********** one(I'm not supporting piracy but he should have added at least all icons, right?)
    That would be showing support for it if he did, in my opinion.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    That would be showing support for it if he did, in my opinion.
    True, he's got a point as far as quality goes in this theme. Clearly wasn't reoptimized, just resized.

If you shrink the icon size it looks much better

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaboi21 For This Useful Post:

ORCF (08-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    True, he's got a point as far as quality goes in this theme. Clearly wasn't reoptimized, just resized.

If you shrink the icon size it looks much better
    Good idea. Still very nice. I just wish there were more icons, color keyboard, etc for a more complete theme on both the iPhone and iPad. Eh but I bought them both anyway...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ORCF View Post
    Good idea. Still very nice. I just wish there were more icons, color keyboard, etc for a more complete theme on both the iPhone and iPad. Eh but I bought them both anyway...
    Yah it's the icon detail that gets me, I wish the quality was much better though. Still a very nice theme and IMO one of the best.

This cultofmac article has a nice section which includes ayecon and Surenix.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12