+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Refurbished Cellular iPad 2 Temporarily Same Price As Wi-Fi iPad 2

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
    Thanks

Default Refurbished Cellular iPad 2 Temporarily Same Price As Wi-Fi iPad 2

As many already know, Appleís iPad is the leading tablet in its industry and for the right reasons. That being said, not everyone can afford to purchase a new iPad, especially at its premium price point. This leads many to bargain hunt or purchase second-hand, refurbished iPads. Even the older generation iPads out-do many tablets in todayís market and grabbing one at a cost effective price is a rewarding task of its own.

That being said, Apple seems to be running a special deal currently where the refurbished version of the 3G+Wi-Fi iPad 2 model is the same price as the Wi-Fi only. A pretty good deal if you ask me, especially because 3G capabilities for an iPad usually drive the price of the product up by $130. You donít even have to purchase a cellular data subscription upon purchase but having the option of purchasing 3G service on your iPad when in need is definitely a luxury Ė one that currently wonít cost you anything extra.

The duration of the promotion hasnít been specified so if youíre in the market, you may want to make a quick decision just in case. If you're interested, hit the source link to be redirected to the appropriate page on Apple's site.

Source: Apple (Special thanks to Logan for the tip!)

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 Times in 4,200 Posts

Got me another one of these lastnight.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

you are just trading memory for 3g. $399 gets you 32 gig wifi or 16 gig 3g. While both good deals, Not really a story if you ask me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I personally do not care for the 3g, but the wi-fi only version has no gps, which I find very convenient... Fortunately the google tablet comes with gps at an inexpensive price point.

Thanks
    Source link is for the wifi only iPad.