+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bloomberg Says 'iPad Mini' is Happening... This Year

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I really wanna go on webcam website and beable to use the iPad webcam.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I really wanna go on webcam website and beable to use the iPad webcam.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 778 Posts

Here we go again....

Apple-related website/forum; if you don't like it then go elsewhere.

Windows SUCKS! Sorry...but it's true.

If you enjoy:

-waiting for ur computer to boot up for 2-5 min
    -processing multiple tasks slowly
    -consistently slowing down because you store data on it
    -replacing your PC every 3 yrs
    -crash unexpectedly
    -attracting viruses when you simply look up the definition of a word
    -antivirus software that slows down ur machine while charging you a $60 annual fee
    -is outdated by the time you get a new machine home

Then, by all means, use Windows!!! If you want to say that you don't encounter these problems BUT also claim to be pushing your PC to do abnormal tasks that the 'average/simple-minded' person doesn't do....well, then, you're a liar!!!!

I used to be a Windows Fanboy and I spent hours - days - (sometimes) weeks of useless time trying to FIX this 'amazing' piece of software just cuz I wanted to try out something new...

Guess what, though? I push my 'Crapple' products to do things it normally doesn't do but I won't have to waste my time fixing the OS cuz it just works and I don't get the blue screen of death!

So get off this site just to bash us!!! You have NO place judging where we come from or what our background is!

FYI...all these businesses that use Windows also have an IT Dept that's CONSTANTLY fixing all the problems that occur everyday! I guess you forgot to point that out... I'm in the medical field and I get called by people to fix their PCs when IT isn't available. THAT'S NOT EVEN MY JOB (im a Surgical X-Ray Tech) but that's how often something Windows-based fails. I wonder how much money could be saved if they simply switched to Apple? :-p

Hope your PC doesn't freeze up while loading this page...LOL!

To the regular MMI members:
    Sorry for the rant! I'm getting sick and tired of the Android/Windows vs Apple war on this website.

Obviously, they have nothing interesting to talk about on their own forums so they've decided to attack us for enjoying our products while they hate theirs...
    Last edited by thazsar; 07-04-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks

I will never stop being amazed by all the bickering on this website. Apple is clearly better! NO! Android is the best! You both are wrong! The surface will kill the ipad!!!!! Nag nag nag! Cry me a river.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ColeTrex View Post
    I will never stop being amazed by all the bickering on this website. Apple is clearly better! NO! Android is the best! You both are wrong! The surface will kill the ipad!!!!! Nag nag nag! Cry me a river.
    I agree w/ the first part...it's tiring.

If the Surface kills the iPad, then great!!! That means Apple will need to step up their game, right?!?? I have the ipad2 and think its just an over-sized iPod touch BUT it still outsells every tablet on the market.

These people just need to stop coming here to attack us for supporting our stuff...it's a waste...don't u think?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have an idea. Instead of arguing over what device is better why not buy what you want and be happy about it? No sense trying to make other people like your opinion. If someone wants a surface they'll buy it. If someone wants an iPad they'll buy it. Plain as that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evan88 View Post
    I have an idea. Instead of arguing over what device is better why not buy what you want and be happy about it? No sense trying to make other people like your opinion. If someone wants a surface they'll buy it. If someone wants an iPad they'll buy it. Plain as that.
    +1

Thanks

Lets get the facts correct. Steve Jobs is gone and so is the stigma of staying with the current model. Apple has been making changes since his passing and will continue to do so..its the evolution of a good business. When Steve was around, they never thought to make the iPhone bigger..now they are talking bigger iPhone. When Steve was around, he mocked smaller tablets..now they are talking smaller tablets. When Steve was around, they did not share or give $$ away to investors..they now share the wealth so to speak. Times change and so do demands. If Apple doesn't listen they will lose. Not to mention they OWN the tablet market. Only part of the tablet market that have yet to corner is the "small tablet" market. I believe making a 7" would be smart business. No we don't NEED one but most would purchase it over a fire or even the new Nexus 7 tablet..all about the apps as has been stated throughout this blog. Time will tell i suppose.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm so happy to see this because all of the people in "rumor" threads about the iPad mini never happening, etc... Gets a big wet mess in their face.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12