+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple’s U.S. Injunction against Galaxy Tab Granted

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Delete Post
    Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Delete Post
    Last edited by steve-z17; 06-28-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks
    $2.6 million bond set aside for Samsung if the sales ban is later found to have been in error.
    It's obviously "in error" and Apple should be shelling out a lot more than $2.6 mil to Samsung for this ridiculous attempt at creating a tablet monopoly by abusing the legal system and killing sales of their product. With Apple's cash hoard, they wouldn't even notice that much if it went missing.

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple is just a bully really. They abuse the courtroom to sue everyone who gains marketshare or customers. The fact is apple is losing this battle, they are not innovating or even evolving at this point. Five devices with the same screen size... Wth is that? And oh yea the argument but the iPhone 5 is going to have a 4 inch screen.... Really? A .5 inch bigger than what it is now.. A big step there lol.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bry2k2 View Post
    You cannot patent a color or a common shape. Apple has no basis to its claim, even the size is completely different. Apple sticks to its rectangularish book style while Samsung goes for a widescreen media device look. If that doesn't do it for ya, flip the damn thing over, one has an apple on it one does not, in the store one says apple ipad, one does not. How on earth do you get the two confused.
    Where in my post did I say that I get the two mixed up? That's right, no where......you obviously didn't understand my comment or you did and just wanted to fire off some quick reply because you don't agree with it. Either way, I could care less, Apple's already got the injunction.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

Two different cars, right? They're obviously both black sedans, but they're not the same car.

Two different phones, right? They're obviously both white candy-bar smartphones, but they're not the same phone.

^^That's the meat of Apple's claim. They're not obviously two different tablets, made by two different companies.

How about Apple changes things up... Bring on the iPhone XL

My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

They are 2 completely different tablets, I am so glad I got rid of every apple product I have ever had except the apple TV which I only use for netflix and streaming video's. Apple can go F themselves and I'll enjoy my Samsung 10.1 tablet because it's much better than that piece of junk iPad. If someone can't tell the difference then they must be a complete moron. Well I better go hide because now will come along all the fanboys

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

will the real attorneys here please stand up?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12