+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Deck Finally Comes to the iPad With 'Deck HD'

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 808 Posts

Default Deck Finally Comes to the iPad With 'Deck HD"

Deck was, and continues to be, a popular iPhone and iPod touch jailbreak tweak by iOS development team SBCoders that brought a myriad of application shortcuts, system toggles, and functional buttons to a ‘behind-the-scenes’ menu that could be accessed from the side of the screen with an Activator action. Right after its release, it was updated to bring even more cool stuff that continued to grab our attention apart from it's beautiful interface and simple design.

Today, an iPad-compatible version of the tweak, dubbed Deck HD, has been released, bringing the eye-candy interface and useful shortcuts and toggles to the large display that we all know and love. The iPad version comes with all of the same general toggles, the ability to add application shortcuts, and it has those useful system shortcuts just like the iPhone version.

Since Deck HD is optimized for the iPad, it opens and closes fluently. You can use any Activator action that you like – it is recommended that you choose swipe left on status bar because performing the gesture will closely match the momentum of Deck HD opening up on the side of your screen. As it opens, everything is dimmed out of focus except for the Deck interface. It works from the home screen, within applications, and even on the lock screen.

All of your shortcuts and buttons can be customized from the preferences pane after you install Deck HD. This allows you to make the interface as useful as you want it. It’s a very useful jailbreak tweak for iPad owners and it is recommended if you don’t already have a good toggle platform on your jailbroken iPad.

Name: Deck HD
    Price: $1.99
    Version: 1.1.0-1
    Requirements: iPad
    Repo: ModMyi
    Developer: SBCoders
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

Sources: SBCoders

iPhone? More like MyPhone Breezy215's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice! I always wondered why this wasn't on iPad...

Thanks

Nice
    Last edited by ChicagoV; 06-25-2012 at 06:38 AM.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I got an infraction because the developer of this is greedy. I paid the exact same app on my iPhone. Make this free to users that already paid for it. New users can pay, I don't care. People already using, should get this as a free upgrade.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 7,004 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chase Hainey View Post
    I got an infraction because the developer of this is greedy. I paid the exact same app on my iPhone. Make this free to users that already paid for it. New users can pay, I don't care. People already using, should get this as a free upgrade.
    Instead of coming on here and telling people you are going to steal something why not write the dev of this tweak and ask if he is willing to give you a free copy of it since you have already purchased the iPhone version. Can't hurt to ask.

Thanks

Finally...it looks better on the iPhone IMO
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chase Hainey View Post
    So the dev does not deserve to be paid for the extra work it will have taken to get this to work on the iPad????

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scroogelives View Post
    So the dev does not deserve to be paid for the extra work it will have taken to get this to work on the iPad????
    Not to the peeps who own it already greed seem to be getting big in this jb community just saying

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's not greedy. I put a lot of time porting this to the iPad. I'm a poor college student and at the moment this is my job. I need to eat too! And besides its $2.00..... Not like I'm making you break your bank for my hard work

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SBCoders View Post
    It's not greedy. I put a lot of time porting this to the iPad. I'm a poor college student and at the moment this is my job. I need to eat too! And besides its $2.00..... Not like I'm making you break your bank for my hard work
    Yea whatever .

iPhone? More like MyPhone LTechTalk's Avatar
    Thanks

Got it , not impressed !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eonhpi View Post
    Yea whatever .
    great argument, I'm sold.