+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases New Commercial Showcasing Retina Display iPad Features

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
    Thanks

Default Apple Releases New Commercial Showcasing Retina Display iPad Features

Apple recently released a new commercial for the iPad which highlights the functionality that the device has. The ad, which is posted on Apple’s official YouTube channel depicts a user performing both entertainment and productivity-related tasks on the device.

The narrator points out that users can “send a note, stay informed, catch a show, make your point, make a memory, make a masterpiece, read something, watch something and learn something.” It was pointed out that users can “do it more beautifully with the Retina Display on the iPad.”

For those of you who didn’t already know, Apple announced the third-generation iPad with a Retina Display in March and began to sell the device shortly after. The main selling point of the device remains to be its new 2,048 by 1,536 pixel display which has been featured in previous commercials. The timing of the new ad seems far from coincidental as it matches with Microsoft’s announcement of its Surface Tablet. Microsoft recently revealed that it plans to release both ARM-based and Intel-based tablets later this year. The new Surface tablet isn’t only set to compete with Apple’s iPad but also with Microsoft’s own PC partners who were given an advanced warning that Microsoft would be building its own tablet.

For those of you who are interested in watching the new advertisement, you can do so below:

Source: YouTube

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Can someone tell me what App is used for that Photo Collage @ 0:13 ... if so which one is it and is it for iPhone also ?

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 729 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eyepoper View Post
    Can someone tell me what App is used for that Photo Collage @ 0:13 ... if so which one is it and is it for iPhone also ?
    I believe it's iPhoto for iPad and iPhone

Thanks

Probably iPhoto

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That would be iPhoto and it's Journal feature. Apple - iPad - Edit and share photos with iPhoto.
    Scroll to about halfway Andyou'll see tthe photo journals.

Green Apple
    Thanks

It is iPhoto.

Thanks

Why do the YouTube links never work :-(

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Probally because ya on mobile