Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five Great Jailbreak Tweaks for the iPad

Quote Originally Posted by jtmf View Post
    Anyway in my humble opinion, Swipe Safari is better for me (too).
    In my humble opinion, Swipe Safari is also superior.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curly420 View Post
    You're totally missing one of the best. AirServer. Turn the iPad into an AirPlay receiver. I cram my 64gb iPhone with videos and watch them on my iPad anywhere.
    You do know there is a free app in the app store that does the exact same thing and its free.

Quasar is a great concept but it's too buggy to use it.. Just had to disable it.... (don't buy it until it gets better).
    The thing I dislike about quasar (and I'm not sure this is even something fixable because apps were built this way) is resizing a widow has a locked aspect ratio.

Because of this you can have an app from top to bottom but only at half width to run two programs side by side.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketApe View Post
    Swipe Safari is so much better than Full Screen For iPad: it includes the full-screen for iPad features, but adds some awesome gesture features.

And, yes, $10 is steep for any app. Thing is, Quasar works like a dream on my iPad 3. The increased functionality is far from a novelty and must be considered a serious extension to the iPad's UI. And, I don't wanna even think about the time and effort it took to develop this. My $10 bucks is a small "thank you" for making my iPad waaaaaay more useful.
    I installed Swipe Safari and it broke the ability to use the keyboard for web forms. Any ideas on why?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    You do know there is a free app in the app store that does the exact same thing and its free.
    What's the name of that app?

Quasar is a good tweak but for $10 and bugs it's not worth that much if anything 4 dollars.
    If your thinking of buying it, wait until its more stable. I uninstall it due to apps freezing and
    Only option I had was to restart by pressing power and home button.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I bought it because of the reviews on its multitasking feature. It's very handy and actually isn't buggy at all. I got ISX for convenient resprings if any bugs do arise
    The bugs that come up do arise pretty often but I'm not very bothered by them, especially since the overall use of it is very good
    I use Quaser on iPad 3 and it runs just fine, no lags nor major problems.
    The price tag isn't worth it as many people have suggested but a few extra $s above what I think it should be is perfectly fine, knowing that stability will get better and it's great multitasking feature
    If I helped don't fear to press the Thanks button (:
    Follow me on twitter! @ViperzDTL

Quasar is a great concept but it's too buggy to use it.. Just had to disable it.... (don't buy it until it gets better).
    Did you try the latest version? It fixes some bugs and works great on my iPad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12