Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MuscleNerd Tweets Pictures of Jailbroken New iPad

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

We see these videos a lot after a new product comes out or a new OS release. It's a video of something partially jailbroken which is really cool and everything but then we end up waiting for awhile til the actual JB release happens.

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Well, if you don't care about tethering, AT&T charges less per GB of data in the lower tiers. If you jailbreak, you can also tether for free. I don;t see it as a strictly bad decision. I probably would have gone for that version had I opted for something with LTE.
    you do realize that ATT can detect illegal tethering and kick you out of their plan or charge you. Many people tried and got warnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastly L92 View Post
    I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I hope it isn't as sketchy as 5.0.1 is on my 4s...
    why! what's wrong? the dream team's jailbreak has worked for me like a dream except on occasions I get white icons which are a easy fix with system respring.

if 5.1 doesn't do nothing to battery issues, then I'll happily stay with 5.01.
    Last edited by swifty7; 03-17-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    why! what's wrong? the dream team's jailbreak has worked for me like a dream except on occasions I get white icons which are a easy fix with system respring.
    White icons are from Springtomize apperently

i hope they wait for iphone 5 before they release..

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

That is a long time to wait...

Quote Originally Posted by akafred View Post
    i hope they wait for iphone 5 before they release..
    WTF you want them to wait for a mythical phone that isn't even a reality? Yes I have no doubt it's comin this year but don't really feel like Waiting till October to jailbreak my phone.

Besides usually the new version of an iOS gets introduced for a new phone.

Maybe they should wait for the iPhone 12 I'd hate to have an exploit burned before I can purchase that phone lmao

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    Doubt it happens to me with out springtomize

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Anyone update their 4s to 5.1. If so is the battery life worth it?
    After jailbreaking my phone. I could careless about the battery issue till there is a untethered one available.

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

Default 4s update and battery life
    Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Anyone update their 4s to 5.1. If so is the battery life worth it?

I did an it works when I work up this morning damn near noon I was at 87% when it use to be about 45%, but I miss my Jailbreak glad it just around the corner till a new one.

So, do any of these three methods have any idea when an ETA will be released? I cant wait any longer!

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    nope!! happens to me regardless, i don't use springtomize. It doesn't happen often but it happens on occasions when i install a tweak here and an app there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123