+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MuscleNerd Tweets Pictures of Jailbroken New iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Anyone update their 4s to 5.1. If so is the battery life worth it?
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

EVO
    Thanks

hopefully the dream team can come up wit something again...

so I can start modding my phone again, and not have to worry about not being able to jailbreak again

iPhone? More like MyPhone expl0itfinder's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Same battery issues... It sucks
    (null)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by expl0itfinder View Post
    thanks for this info, i'm just staying with 5.0.1 and jailbreak too.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by expl0itfinder View Post
    Thanks for the info

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I'm puzzled as to why musclenerd (or anybody with a brain) would buy an AT&T LTE iPad. AT&T's coverage and customer service is so much worse than Verizon's. Verizon allow tethering to 5 additional devices at no extra cost; AT&T don't allow tethering AT ALL.

What am I missing here? What possible reason could there be for buying an AT&T iPad 3?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It just amazes me on how people know and how to do stuff like that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beastly L92's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I hope it isn't as sketchy as 5.0.1 is on my 4s...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Something's better than nothing!

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy Crap that was quick!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tario70's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that we've got 3 different ways to jailbreak iOS 5.1, we need the different Devs to work together to ensure 3 exploits aren't wasted on one iOS version.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 Times in 883 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csglinux View Post
    I'm puzzled as to why musclenerd (or anybody with a brain) would buy an AT&T LTE iPad. AT&T's coverage and customer service is so much worse than Verizon's. Verizon allow tethering to 5 additional devices at no extra cost; AT&T don't allow tethering AT ALL.

What am I missing here? What possible reason could there be for buying an AT&T iPad 3?
    i am on att and my coverage is excellent. ATT may be not as good as verizon in your area, but it sure is better than verizon in mine. Also some people stick with companies because thats were there service is, or maybe he doesnt need to tether??

No need to bash someone for the choice they made in carrier. He obviously is a smart person, he is one of the people making the jailbreak utility that your waiting for, or using if your not on 5.1

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    i am on att and my coverage is excellent. ATT may be not as good as verizon in your area, but it sure is better than verizon in mine. Also some people stick with companies because thats were there service is, or maybe he doesnt need to tether??

No need to bash someone for the choice they made in carrier. He obviously is a smart person, he is one of the people making the jailbreak utility that your waiting for, or using if your not on 5.1

^^^what he said!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    ^^^what he said!
    Fair enough. I guess there must be somewhere where AT&T has better coverage. I was genuinely curious, given the differences in coverage and tethering policies. I was certainly not intending to bash anybody (other than AT&T). Humble, grovelling apologies to musclenerd.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beastly L92 View Post
    I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I hope it isn't as sketchy as 5.0.1 is on my 4s...
    What do you mean by sketchy? Are you having stability issues?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Very Happy with ATT

I am very Happy with ATT! I do NOT like Verizon at all! I hate V cust service I hate how they operate I hate their devices I hate CDMA etc. I have been with ATT (cellular one, Cingular) for over 20 years. I had Verizon as a dual phone for 2 years about 10 years ago since there were areas that V had a signal and ATT did not and vice versa. I traveled a lot! I settled on Cingular now ATT since they were the better company. BETTER customer service Better plans. I have a large extended family and they all have Verizon, and they always complain about them! I an so tired of ATT getting bashed on Verizon truly is no better....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just got my first iPad in the mail yesterday. I've been holding out for retina and by god was it worth the wait! Now the things already been jb'ed by one of the pros?!?!?! This is the best 2 days ever!!! Now all I need is Microsoft to release office for the iPad and I can finally host that laptop-punting party I've been dreaming of for so long!!!!

JnT
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When is Apple going to realize that for a lot of us if we can't jailbreak our devices then we might as well use android! 5.1 does seem to have better battery life on the 4S for me. FYI. Really looking forward to this jailbreak so I can mod my phone again!! Great work guys and keep it up!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dkhockey5 View Post
    Just got my first iPad in the mail yesterday. I've been holding out for retina and by god was it worth the wait! Now the things already been jb'ed by one of the pros?!?!?! This is the best 2 days ever!!! Now all I need is Microsoft to release office for the iPad and I can finally host that laptop-punting party I've been dreaming of for so long!!!!
    Already been jail broken by THREE separate pro's!

Here we go!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if you don't care about tethering, AT&T charges less per GB of data in the lower tiers. If you jailbreak, you can also tether for free. I don;t see it as a strictly bad decision. I probably would have gone for that version had I opted for something with LTE.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings