Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Current iOS Icons Larger Than Entire Display of First Mac

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    Just because some one else also thought of the feature, doesn't mean Apple ripped off the features... I thought of the iPhone when I was 5 (I drew out a similar concept), guess that means I am the creator right? -_-
    That's not an equal comparison; you haven't actually implemented or otherwise acted upon your idea, where as developers in the jail-break world have.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

The way the headline is written is basically a lie.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    Just because some one else also thought of the feature, doesn't mean Apple ripped off the features... I thought of the iPhone when I was 5 (I drew out a similar concept), guess that means I am the creator right? -_-
    He's Not saying that the jailbreak devs "created" it, he's saying that Apple very well could've gotten the ideas from jailbroken tweaks. And if you used your head or looked at the pattern you'd see it's true. Us jailbreakers always have the ability of certain options/tweaks than stock iOS users every time. Then all the sudden in future apple updates/iOS versions we see these abilities slowly come into play. So saying you "drew" a picture when you were 5 is completely different than a Dev actually coding out and developing a tweak. Now if you would've taken that drawing and actually produced a product out of it then yes you might be able to say you had some kind of hand in the creation of the "iPhone".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12