+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 3 Cases Reportedly Inbound to Best Buy

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 561 Posts

Default iPad 3 Cases Reportedly Inbound to Best Buy

Ahead of Wednesday's anticipated iPad 3 announcement from Apple, reports are surfacing this morning that iPad 3 cases are already inbound to Best Buy retail locations around the country. Although it isn't a surprise that one of Apple's largest retail partners will be carrying the device and its accessories, the bigger news is the timing of it all.

For several days now we've been hearing chatter about Apple possibly making the iPad 3 available for purchase within 24 hours of the announcement, if not the same day. With iPad 3 case shipments allegedly arriving already, it would seem most unusual that a lengthy lag time will exist between Wednesday's announcement and the market availability of the third-generation tablet.

According to a Best Buy tipster speaking with PhoneArena, boxes tagged: "Do not display until official iPad 3 launch," are already turning up at some Best Buy stores. "The shipment is not of just a few cases there's over 1,000 Targus Versavu 360 stands for the next-gen iPad shipping to Best Buy, meaning that it won't be long until the actual tablet hits shelves."

With changes to the iPad's aesthetics and design not widely anticipated, its unlikely that any premature look at an iPad 3 case will reveal many clues about the new features of the iPad 3. For now, we will simply have to remain patient and wait for all the glorious details as they emerge Wednesday, when Apple kicks off its media event at 10:00 a.m. PST, 1:00 p.m. EST.

Source: PhoneArena

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Essany For This Useful Post:

bstunt10190 (03-05-2012)

Thanks

based on the picture i thought you were announcing that batman was hired to guard these cases! haha

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My son works at Staples and texted me a picture of new cases from Cyber Acoustics (in boxes) that said Ipad 2/ Ipad 3. So possibly no change?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mustard05's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhesser View Post
    based on the picture i thought you were announcing that batman was hired to guard these cases! haha
    Thanks for letting the cat woman out of the bag early man. Now I have nothing to look forward to later today when Im bored and want to read BS, Regurgitated rumors. LOl

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My son works at Staples and texted me a picture of new cases from Cyber Acoustics (in boxes) that said Ipad 2/ Ipad 3. So possibly no change?
    The iPad 3 is marginally thicker and has a larger camera, so some cases will be fine, whilst others will need small refinements.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baRRy boRRis View Post
    The iPad 3 is marginally thicker and has a larger camera, so some cases will be fine, whilst others will need small refinements.
    Im glad you have confirmed this for us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    Im glad you have confirmed this for us.
    +1 lol

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Thanks

Awesome news!

Thanks

Default Batman
    ^
    |
    That is so hilarious I zoomed when I saw it lmao

Thanks

LOL, That is awesome!