+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Buy Slashes $50 off Price of iPads, Updates iPad 2 Inventory Status to "Delete"

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Phillip Swanson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Best Buy Slashes $50 off Price of iPads, Updates iPad 2 Inventory Status to "Delete"

Best Buy has discounted the price of iPad 2s by $50 in an effort to clear out inventory before next week’s rumored iPad 3 announcement.

The price cut makes sense considering the imminent nature of the iPad 3 announcement, but Engadget received a tip that just about confirms the iPad 3’s release. An anonymous Best Buy employee tipped the blog with a screenshot of the iPad 2’s upadated status in the company’s internal inventory system. The 32GB White iPad 2 status has been updated to: deleted.

Other versions of the iPad 2 have received the same treatment indicating Best Buy is ready to update their inventory with a new product. It appears Apple will not sell the iPad 2 once the stock has been depleted. Best Buy’s updated inventory hasn’t been leaked, or perhaps doesn’t exist, but it has been an indicator of things to come before with Best buy anticipating the release of Apple products.

Rumors of Apple developing both an A5X and A6 processor suggest two new models coming down the pipes with both hopefully offering improved retina displays. All will be known soon enough.

Source: Engadget

*T*
    Thanks

I bs this

Thanks
    Thanked 3,864 Times in 2,205 Posts

Nope its true i got a best buy email showing them cutting the prices

here is a link to the site as well
    iPad: New Apple iPad 2 Tablet, 3G or WiFi, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB - Best Buy
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'd rather have a ipad1 cause of the jb compatibility

iPhone? More like MyPhone ericwall's Avatar
    Thanks

You got the title wrong. They changed the status to "Deleted".

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Putting my Jailbroken iPad 2 on Craigslist this week. Just waiting for my Square dongle so I can accept credit card payments for it.

Quote Originally Posted by hallj29018 View Post
    You can jailbreak iPad 2 also, and iPhone 5. Everything can be jailbroken right now. And all

iPhones can be unlocked too. I don't know if you can use an iPhone 5 on any service provider though. It has the hardware to do it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sometimes I wonder who would be stupid enough to "leak" this stuff. I mean, it's not like anyone is gonna know who did it so they aren't gonna be famous. It's a very high risk to your job, and given the currently economy, even foxconn workers wouldn't risk their $1.75/hr for this.

I bet Apple have people "leaking" this stuff just to hype up people. This is the only logical explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by hallj29018 View Post
    What rock you've been living under? iPad 2 have been able to be jailbroken since 4.3.3!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
    Putting my Jailbroken iPad 2 on Craigslist this week. Just waiting for my Square dongle so I can accept credit card payments for it.

You can jailbreak iPad 2 also, and iPhone 5. Everything can be jailbroken right now. And all

iPhones can be unlocked too. I don't know if you can use an iPhone 5 on any service provider though. It has the hardware to do it.
    Goddamnit I waited four months for my iPhone 4s to be jailbroken and you have a jailbroken iPhone 5. You must feel so very special to be 1 of 3billion people to get your hands on an iPhone 5 let alone a jailbroken one. Please, enlighten all of us here on MMI where you got that precious I device before apple did?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bil1505 View Post
    Goddamnit I waited four months for my iPhone 4s to be jailbroken and you have a jailbroken iPhone 5. You must feel so very special to be 1 of 3billion people to get your hands on an iPhone 5 let alone a jailbroken one. Please, enlighten all of us here on MMI where you got that precious I device before apple did?
    Har har har +1