+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Reportedly Making Both A6 and A5X Chips At Once

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by NakedFaerie I bet the iPad 3 will come with the slower of the 2 chips. If the A5X is slower then thats the iPad3 chip. They will
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    I bet the iPad 3 will come with the slower of the 2 chips. If the A5X is slower then thats the iPad3 chip.
    They will wait and probably release the iPhone 5 with the A6.

You gotta remember Apple arn't nice. They are in it for the money and love to give out crap.
    If they were nice we would have an open iPad that would be so good everyone would want one instead of a lot of Android tablets that just kick *** over any iPad.
    You really are the biggest C**K of all time aren't you. And a true total Pr**k. I would have banned a mug like you a long time ago!

Thanks
    Maybe the A5x is for the rumored new Apple TV or iTV?

I bet the iPad 3 will come with the slower of the 2 chips. If the A5X is slower then thats the iPad3 chip.

You gotta remember Apple arn't nice. They are in it for the money and love to give out crap.
    If they were nice we would have an open iPad that would be so good everyone would want one instead of a lot of Android tablets that just kick *** over any iPad.
    Retard

Thanks

Got troll?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12