Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: Pod2g Posts Picture of iPad 2 On iOS 5.0.1 With Untethered Jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by IIGomezJr View Post
    I noticed too
    +1
    iSean(:

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Link to his blog doesn't exist.

Thanks

Pod2g deleted the blog post?
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    Pod2g deleted the blog post?
    yes
    iSean(:

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

No, just linking to his blog is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by bigliquid530 View Post
    Are you serious
    +1
    (null)

woop woop swag swag to pod2g

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mortera View Post
    No, just linking to his blog is dead.
    no he deleted it, check his blog pod2g-ios.blogspot.com
    iSean(:

Thanks

Thats very weird
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Interesting that he removed the post i wonder what this could mean.......

iPhone? More like MyPhone CaptBojank's Avatar
    Thanks

Dunno, but planetbeing posted a twitter pic of a ipad2 running ios5 with intelliscreen, meaning it's JB.

The link for the post is: http://pod2g-ios.blogspot.com/2012/0...ntethered.html sadly the link doesnt work anymore because its removed from the blog.......
    Last edited by inFamous2FoB; 01-17-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Yes, pod2g removed the photograph from his blog, probably instructed so by fellow hackers as not to publicize too much about the current progress of the jailbreak until more is completed.

What we have seen so far is an iPad 2 running Cydia 1.1.3 on iOS 5.0.1. Just because the picture has been removed from the blog doesn't deteriorate it's existence.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (01-17-2012)

Apple gave him a job ...sorry guys ..no jailbreak for you;p

Does updating right away mean as of this evening or was it three days ago or maybe last week even yet how about a month ago when you said "right away." Why are you insistent everyone on 4.3.3 with untethered jailbreak to update right away? It's quite obvious that an iPad 3 will be announced at the end of first quarter and it will be running iOS 5.1. Knowing that apple is pretty consistent in everything they do, 5.1 will be released about two weeks prior. Thus meaning at least another two months until 5.1 is released publicly. If the untethered 5.0.1 jailbreak for A5 devices is as close as we think then I think people have time to update. Just remember everybody, don't forget to update your devices, lmao.

* Let's see how long this post will last, as we know ModMyi does not like to be criticized.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bil1505 View Post
    Does updating right away mean as of this evening or was it three days ago or maybe last week even yet how about a month ago when you said "right away." Why are you insistent everyone on 4.3.3 with untethered jailbreak to update right away? It's quite obvious that an iPad 3 will be announced at the end of first quarter and it will be running iOS 5.1. Knowing that apple is pretty consistent in everything they do, 5.1 will be released about two weeks prior. Thus meaning at least another two months until 5.1 is released publicly. If the untethered 5.0.1 jailbreak for A5 devices is as close as we think then I think people have time to update. Just remember everybody, don't forget to update your devices, lmao.

* Let's see how long this post will last, as we know ModMyi does not like to be criticized.
    Everyone will just flame you is all. I tried to tell everyone the same thing and all I got was being called a troll. It's sad people read way too much into it and then get mad when you speak the truth. It's only a tease like mentioned before in multiple threads on this jailbreak. This jailbreak is no different than any other previous one but why all the update now and look another vid/pic threads? When the public knows no more than they did last week or last month for that matter. I know everyone's ready for the jailbreak and many are getting pissed it's not out and/or they donated and are even more mad because they think just because they donated it'll be out faster. Let's just sit back and wait like usual. Where's geo when they need him?

GeoHot is just relaxing laughing at us eager creatures. He probably exploited the A5 the first week iOS 5 was out.

@A3G.. I see everyone hating on your posts all the time, some people just don't get it. the same people calling us "trolls" are the same ones going to be posting all over every blog "Please Help...My iPhone is bricked." Also people if you don't think for one second Apple does not have someone being paid to follow the jailbreak status regardless if pos2g took the pic down or not, your living in a bubble.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo911 View Post
    GeoHot is just relaxing laughing at us eager creatures. He probably exploited the A5 the first week iOS 5 was out.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bil1505 View Post
    @A3G.. I see everyone hating on your posts all the time, some people just don't get it. the same people calling us "trolls" are the same ones going to be posting all over every blog "Please Help...My iPhone is bricked." Also people if you don't think for one second Apple does not have someone being paid to follow the jailbreak status regardless if pos2g took the pic down or not, your living in a bubble.
    I'm sure they do have a person/persons doing exactly as you say. Bet they are paid very well too. They have software engineers testing for the exact holes the dev-teams are. It's just a matter of who finds them first is all this cat and mouse game is.
    Last edited by A3gOwner; 01-18-2012 at 12:42 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Fake.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast