+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] ProTube Comes to the iPad With ProTube HD

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Great work, Jonas! I'd love to have this in my hands. It's just about time I have a decent Youtube app in my iPad. Plus, it adds some cool features
    Thanks

Great work, Jonas!
    I'd love to have this in my hands. It's just about time I have a decent Youtube app in my iPad. Plus, it adds some cool features that I love and would use, like the video downloading.

Cydia Number: 264547

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's really good app. I use my ipad 1 a whole lot when i get home. I'm watching vids and so this app would be used and not just installed to take up space. #1249089

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this app looks amazing! a must have! account #2699913

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It seemed to be very amazing. I'd like to use it for our Internet forum Youtube video share at our KTM-Homepage

I MUSS HAVE IT!

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    So what? You won't find its features in the mobile application will you?
    Well, that guy is complaining that he hates the mobile version. Also, the only "feature" here is video downloading. But there are tons of free apps in the app store that let you do this. And you don't even have to be jailbroken (for all you 4S and iPad 2 users.)

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    Well, that guy is complaining that he hates the mobile version. Also, the only "feature" here is video downloading. But there are tons of free apps in the app store that let you do this. And you don't even have to be jailbroken (for all you 4S and iPad 2 users.)
    Thats what I call ignorance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maxner View Post
    LoL

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice and cleaned up more productive YourTube type app... I jus keeps gettin better

It just**

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

No there are about 30 more features than just downloading that ProTube has that Mobile YouTube doesn't. You can read more about it in the Cydia description.

Thanks

I will submit the update for ProTube (v1.4) and ProTube HD (v1.1) today. The updates will include bugfixes, and as mentioned by Anthony, the main changes are less memory usage and better caching!

Green Apple
    Thanks

i'll watch videos with it. thanks.

My Cydia account number is # 1259137

Thanks

This is how one reacts to a critique of his tweak.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks

This is how one reacts to a critique of his tweak.
    You call this criticism? lol You haven't even read the post, and if you have you must be kidding me. This is trolling, but at the lowest level, with no intelligence behind it. I like criticism - but it has to be constructive. After the first release of ProTube i got uncountable emails requesting and criticizing that the feature of adding saved videos to camera roll was missing. I updated the app right away and added that feature. Sooo many People wanted HD downloads. So I spent hours, looking for a way to do that, basically rewrote the download implementations from scratch, spent days debugging. But saying that the only feature is downloading, what kind of critique is that? Read Anthony's review - then your "critique". You will maybe see what I mean :P But why should I send my time with random superficial guys? Ill better submit the update of ProTube now.

I couldn't finish the update for ProTube HD this evening, but i will finish and submit it tomorrow! Should be the last major update for a while!

Thanks

You call this criticism? lol You haven't even read the post, and if you have you must be kidding me. This is trolling, but at the lowest level, with no intelligence behind it. I like criticism - but it has to be constructive. After the first release of ProTube i got uncountable emails requesting and criticizing that the feature of adding saved videos to camera roll was missing. I updated the app right away and added that feature. Sooo many People wanted HD downloads. So I spent hours, looking for a way to do that, basically rewrote the download implementations from scratch, spent days debugging. But saying that the only feature is downloading, what kind of critique is that? Read Anthony's review - then your "critique". You will maybe see what I mean :P But why should I send my time with random superficial guys? Ill better submit the update of ProTube now.

I couldn't finish the update for ProTube HD this evening, but i will finish and submit it tomorrow! Should be the last major update for a while!
    Mmm..do now I'm unintelligent, ignorant, I don't know how to read, and a troll. Have you seen the forums? Ive helped so many people solve there problems, and since I don't believe your tweak is the best tweak on cydia means I'm a troll? That's ridiculous.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just got my iPad 2 and once the jailbreak comes put I hope to be able to add this to my artillery instantly as I find it a perfect improvement to MxTube !

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Mmm..do now I'm unintelligent, ignorant, I don't know how to read, and a troll. Have you seen the forums? Ive helped so many people solve there problems, and since I don't believe your tweak is the best tweak on cydia means I'm a troll? That's ridiculous.
    You're trying to say that it's nothing more than the mobile YouTube application and yet it has countless more features. You expect respect from that statement? I agree with Maxner, sorry.

You should really have read up more about the application and its features, even if I didn't state all of them in the article, which you cannot achieve with any other YouTube application on iOS 5 without having numerous tweaks and applications installed. In fact, even with numerous tweaks and applications installed, you won't get all of the features that you get in ProTube. It's the best one-stop-shop YouTube application on Cydia to date and it's a steal for the price he is asking. Your criticism is trying to compare it to the Safari bookmark? Heh. It holds no water...

EDIT: I have picked the winners and I have sent the Cydia numbers to Jonas. If you have won then you should be able to download ProTube HD sometime in the next 36-48 hours. Check to see if you've won!
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 01-18-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Winners picked

Thanks

I have sent a complimentary copy to each winner this morning. I will now submit the ipad update and another iphone update. Download Manager will be less laggy while downloading and will update more frequently (i found a much better way of updating the progress and the labels). Localizations are coming next!

iPhone? More like MyPhone leetut's Avatar
    Thanks

been looking at protube for hours, there is NO option to comment

also had to click advanced before i could comment here, why???

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12