+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The iPad Is Cheap Compared to Some Future Windows 8 Intel Tablets

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by sziklassy You lost credibility right there in my eyes. I neither have an iPad (well, fiance does), nor think it's a laptop replacement, but your choice of
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    You lost credibility right there in my eyes. I neither have an iPad (well, fiance does), nor think it's a laptop replacement, but your choice of words is nothing more than insulting and ridiculous. Come at the issue objectively and maybe people will care what you have to say.
    lmao you make it sound like I need yours or anyone else's approval or something. You're nothing but a potato bug in my eyes so why would I need approval from someone that far down on the food chain??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^^ that makes no sense, why do you feel the need to share your thoughts with someone so mindless then? that said...

the article says that the ipad will still be $499.... I'm guessing that with the feature set the windows 8 tabs are hyping up they will include much more than 16gb of storage. So a fair comparison would be more like $839 vs $899. I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for expandable storage and non-proprietary connectors.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12