+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLounge Editor Says He Got Touchy Feely with the iPad 3 Yesterday

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by z3r01 im noticing that ur such a hater...ur coming into an iOS community to bash on people who admire what they like. basically ur trolling...which is not
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    im noticing that ur such a hater...ur coming into an iOS community to bash on people who admire what they like. basically ur trolling...which is not cool and doesnt give you +50 ubber points. im asking that u please be kind and enjoy MMi like the rest of the community and stop being a troll.
    Last I checked this was a public forum and this is a thread where people can choose to give their opinions and discuss the topic. Clearly it bothers you enough to know that there are people out there who are NOT sheep like yourself otherwise you'd have just read my post, rolled your eyes and moved on. But you and I both know that my post ate you up inside to the point that you just couldn't help buy click the reply button. It's ok don't let my posts beat you up, just feel better knowing that there are like hundreds of thousands of other people like you who spent all that money on the same thing they already had in their pocket last year

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post

whats sad and pathetic about a person who wants to do what they want with their lives, money and time?

isnt it pathetic to have 5 devices on a desk amd selling them on craigslist for a quick buck the actually working a 9-5 and making good money off of that?
    i mean , its not like ur a legit iphone warehouse caking it off that alone...really?
    i have my 4S unjailbroken...i love the ish out that phone...jailbreak is just adding more to that...
    What's pathetic about it? Because all the rest of us have to suffer because of people like you. Because Crapple KNOWS that people like you will just bow down and buy their crap anyways even if it is basically the same thing they put out last year so why the hell would they wanna bother with making something new. If it weren't for soft a.ss people like you then they would tighten up and actually put out NEW products instead of recycling the old ones.

Oh and working a 9-5?? hahaha why so I can be a square like you? No Thanks, I'll stick to my hustle making ~$1,000 bucks a day for maybe 30 minutes worth of work and you can stick to your 9-5 making MAYBE $100 bucks a day, that is after the government takes their cut out of your little square paycheck

Your 4S is unjailbroken and you love it? Well of course you do I mean I wouldn't expect someone like you to want anything better than what's given to you. Clearly your a plain and simple person who likes plain and simple things. Why would someone like you have any use for the customization that a Jailbreak has to offer, clearly you're just fine with looking at the same boring stock iOS crap that Crapple has to offer you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady6 View Post
    The only people that care about the outside being drastically different are the ones that want everyone to know they have the newest one. Its the "If it looks the same, how will people know I upgraded" mentality. I have no issues with my 4S looking like my 4. I don't plan to upgrade my iPad 2 to the iPad 3 but perhaps I will buy my wife one. Either way, I won't care if they look the same. The design is fine how it is.
    WOW really? I guess whatever helps you sleep at night. Couldn't be that there are people out there who actually get BORED with the same thing and actually want their money to be well spent on a NEW PRODUCT!! Not the same recycled crap from last year. Nah couldn't be that at all Instead we have to get burned because of people like you who just open your wallet and give your money away no matter what. I bet Crapple could release an iPhone and it be EXACTLY like the last model and people like you would still buy it! Oh wait never mind they already did..... TWICE
    Last edited by Back4More; 01-11-2012 at 12:58 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone James360Petty's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babyydaveyy View Post
    The 4s is quite a bit faster. I think its just that people want to be able to be "seen" with the latest generation device. If the next generation looks like the old one, people won't be able to gloat about they're precious device at first glance.
    If anyone has taken the time to run 2 of the same Apps side by side on a 4 and a 4S they will realise the hardware inside is miles apart! Try Angry Birds for a started..... the 4S destroyed my 4 for speed!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Back4More View Post
    Check my standards? Lmao why cause I'm not stupid enough to go buy a 4S seeing as how it's basically EXACTLY THE SAME as the phone I already got in my pocket? I love you guys who keep bringing up the "upgraded camera" like it's this super awesome new feature. Are you kidding me it's a CAMERA PHONE!!! It's a convenient thing to have around if you need to snap a quick picture of something. I find it amusing how many retards use their camera phone for EVERYTHING like it's supposed to take amazing quality pictures or something. I remember seeing one guy talking about how his sister asked him to shoot videos and take pictures at her wedding and how he did it all one his iPhone. Like are you kidding me what a joke I'm sure his sister was amazed at the quality of the videos and photos Oh wait let's not forget about the idiot I seen out on the strip last month taking pictures with his IPAD!! Looked like a friggin moron with a giant iPad in his hand trying to take pictures. Guess it just shows how simple minded most Crapple users really are.

Also you prove my point exactly when you said "the hardware is pretty different as far as I know", so clearly YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW FOR SURE WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!! Just another trendy person who donated to Crapple's stock!

Also just for the record I'm not saying that the 4S is a sh.itty phone, well it kinda is because there is no jailbreak and IMO an iDevice WITHOUT a Jailbreak = COMPLETELY WORTHLESS! I'm simply laughing at all the toolbags who own an iPhone 4 and ran out on release day and waited hours and hours in line only to buy basically EXACTLY THE SAME THING they already got in their pocket! It's sad and pathetic!

So now were talking about another iPad that once again is gonna basically be the same as last year yet people will make a fuss and be like "OMFG DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NEW IPAD OMG IT'S SO EFFIN COOL!!!! Yeah it's exactly like last years model but the new iPad has a toothpick holder on the side now so if I get something stuck in my teeth BLAM just bust out my iPad and BAM got my toothpick right there in the new toothpick holder. OMFG I CAN'T WAIT I'm gonna go camp out at the Crapple store 2 weeks in advance just to make sure I get one!!!!"

Yeah that about sums it up
    As I said previously, I don't have an iPhone 4S but an iPhone 4. However, as we all know, the 4S is faster and has better graphics. So that's what I said. Regarding the camera, yet again, the 4S does take awesome photos when compared with other smartphones. So yes it is a big deal if you don't wanna carry a compact or a reflex in your pocket.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Arguing on the Internet

While there are a number of people who do purchase every generation of device, there are also a number who don't. The iPhone 4S was a major upgrade from my old 3G. And I'm sure the iPad3 will make a nice upgrade from my original iPad. Remember, there are other customers out there whose needs might not be the same as yours.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,772 Times in 6,869 Posts

Please don't feed the troll guys

@backformore/gocryaboutit/ikillyou this is a public forum and we welcome all opinions, even non-apple ones (which you so love to give). However this forum has rules which I suggest you read up on before making your fourth account. These rules will be followed if you want to post here.

Thanks

he's only here to troll, don't ban him, IP ban him.

i love kids who have never used a phone, but are very sure about it's capabilities, and deficiencies, all while advertising their age through grammar.
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Back4More View Post
    Last I checked this was a public forum and this is a thread where people can choose to give their opinions and discuss the topic. Clearly it bothers you enough to know that there are people out there who are NOT sheep like yourself otherwise you'd have just read my post, rolled your eyes and moved on. But you and I both know that my post ate you up inside to the point that you just couldn't help buy click the reply button. It's ok don't let my posts beat you up, just feel better knowing that there are like hundreds of thousands of other people like you who spent all that money on the same thing they already had in their pocket last year

What's pathetic about it? Because all the rest of us have to suffer because of people like you. Because Crapple KNOWS that people like you will just bow down and buy their crap anyways even if it is basically the same thing they put out last year so why the hell would they wanna bother with making something new. If it weren't for soft a.ss people like you then they would tighten up and actually put out NEW products instead of recycling the old ones.

Oh and working a 9-5?? hahaha why so I can be a square like you? No Thanks, I'll stick to my hustle making ~$1,000 bucks a day for maybe 30 minutes worth of work and you can stick to your 9-5 making MAYBE $100 bucks a day, that is after the government takes their cut out of your little square paycheck

Your 4S is unjailbroken and you love it? Well of course you do I mean I wouldn't expect someone like you to want anything better than what's given to you. Clearly your a plain and simple person who likes plain and simple things. Why would someone like you have any use for the customization that a Jailbreak has to offer, clearly you're just fine with looking at the same boring stock iOS crap that Crapple has to offer you.

WOW really? I guess whatever helps you sleep at night. Couldn't be that there are people out there who actually get BORED with the same thing and actually want their money to be well spent on a NEW PRODUCT!! Not the same recycled crap from last year. Nah couldn't be that at all Instead we have to get burned because of people like you who just open your wallet and give your money away no matter what. I bet Crapple could release an iPhone and it be EXACTLY like the last model and people like you would still buy it! Oh wait never mind they already did..... TWICE
    Compare Phones (Phone Scoop)

Lawyered. Clearly "Crapple," as you so eloquently put it, is not the only company that does this. Go crawl back into your fandroid den, and stay there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iLounge Editor Says He Got Touchy Feely with the iPad 3 Yesterday-h4820.jpg   iLounge Editor Says He Got Touchy Feely with the iPad 3 Yesterday-h5117.jpg  
    Last edited by chstriker11; 01-11-2012 at 07:33 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone chad daddy's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you guys really want it thinner? WTF its breakable from a 4 foot fall.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12