Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMAME Kicked Out of Apple's App Store

Thanks

Wait, isn't the App Store supposedly frozen for the holidays?

Thanks

Glad I downloaded it a few days ago

I was able to get it in the 1 day it was available due to the article on this site. Thanks modmyi!

Even tho it got pulled u should be able to find the .ipa floating around somewhere. Then download it and place it on your idevice and your good to go. Can apple really stop the consumers?

Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    I have a feeling you think very highly of yourself...... Do you really think they would give a hoot?

As far as this app.... I picked it up but am far from amazed. I haven't tried to put any more roms on their than the ones that come with it but the ones that came with it are total crap. UNLESS there is some thing I'm not doing right to get the "good" games.
    Yea, the games that come with iMAME purposely suck. The ability to load the ROM for any arcade game ever is the real draw. Just google MAME roms and you'll find a trove of awesome games you can play.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Swanson View Post
    Yea, the games that come with iMAME purposely suck. The ability to load the ROM for any arcade game ever is the real draw. Just google MAME roms and you'll find a trove of awesome games you can play.
    About 70-80% don't work.

wow I should download it on time

I saw that coming...
    iPhone 4 Verizon

Untethered jailbroken w/ Sn0wbreeze

Was just a matter of time. Personally I'm not arsed as its wasn't the best. Also technically roms are illegal, save for a few that were given freeware status (spectrum come to mind). Apple would have to pull it as it has some roms bundled with it.

Couldnt download this app when it was in the App Store due to requiring at least iOS 4.3! I'm on 4.2.8 so I was screwed.
    iPhone 4 Verizon

Untethered jailbroken w/ Sn0wbreeze

Got it and I don't understand why on the app store app I can hear all the sounds but on the cydia app I it does not play all the sounds. Example: Zaxxon has no sound at all on cydias imame but on the app stores imame it plays full sound. I don't understand why it was made better for the app store?

damn i missed it and don't see it anyone have the ipa file?
    Last edited by 2k1; 04-11-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Cracked apps and warez sites are against the forum rules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12